Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope these guys are ready to put right what they failed to do in the summer and sign at least one centre half

Re: Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Gingers Dad said:
Hope these guys are ready to put right what they failed to do in the summer and sign at least one centre half

I don't think we will sign a centre back till summer we have enough cover even though they aren't top notch also you can't buy really good players in January

waspish said:
Gingers Dad said:

I don't think we will sign a centre back till summer we have enough cover even though they aren't top notch also you can't buy really good players in January

Sorry but this no good players in jan is a myth. Forgive me for mentioning the reds twunts, but they bought both vidic and evra in the jan windows and they weren't bad players in their day!

Moggzy said:
waspish said:
Gingers Dad said:

Sorry but this no good players in jan is a myth. Forgive me for mentioning the reds twunts, but they bought both vidic and evra in the jan windows and they weren't bad players in their day!

Evra had a terrible start and kicked on agree about Vidic but more to do with who we have for centre back now that I don't see us buying anyone for that position till summer

Moggzy said:
waspish said:
Gingers Dad said:

That was the best part of a decade ago now!!

January is the ideal time to sign depth to a team/squad. Immediate impact is a hard thing to get in January.

I think we might go for Matic in January to help bolster the CM. Then go for a top CB in the summer.

Revenue going through the roof
Passed FFP
Stadium expansion on the way
Etihad campus nearly ready
Top of the league
Champions league qualifiers
League cup final and FA cup 5th
The best football most of us have ever seen
No negative press stories from within the club
Every summer signing a big success. Without massive wages
The brand spreading around the world
The youth teams playing brilliant football

Amidst all the excitement around our club, the stellar impact of these two should not be underestimated. They've turned us from the slightly amateurish rich kids to a Rolls Royce of a football club.

The best move ADUG have made in their entire five years at the club was the recruitment of these two.

I was a little sceptical about Soriano because of the death of Spanair and how it was portrayed in the Spanish press, but football is his game and he certainly seems to be doing the business here. After a 9-month interview process!

Didsbury Dave said:
Revenue going through the roof
Passed FFP
Stadium expansion on the way
Etihad campus nearly ready
Top of the league
Champions league qualifiers
League cup final and FA cup 5th
The best football most of us have ever seen
No negative press stories from within the club
Every summer signing a big success. Without massive wages
The brand spreading around the world
The youth teams playing brilliant football

Amidst all the excitement around our club, the stellar impact of these two should not be underestimated. They've turned us from the slightly amateurish rich kids to a Rolls Royce of a football club.

The best move ADUG have made in their entire five years at the club was the recruitment of these two.
you forgot that we got nycfc and mhfc and also that txiki has a really cool name.
still +1 though.

edit: my bad, you did mention the brand spreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.