Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Spaniards who came to the office 2 years ago, has not put a foot wrong. Txiki has overhauled the youth coaching methods as well, hasn't made a single bad purchase in the transfer market. As for Ferran excellent contract negotiator no more City are offering silly wages for players, contract negotiations seems to be so smooth that isn't even challenging for him and has brought commercial success as well along with Tom Glick.

IMO best signings the club has made. Barca president (previous one, not current) years ago said that hiring them was the best decision he has ever made. Starting to see it now why.

We are now the smoothest operators in world football. Everything about us exudes professionalism. These 2, Manuel, Vincent, Viera... I just fucking love this club. I'm now as proud as our off field business as much as I am by what I see on the pitch.

the work they have done this summer is top class, all the new contracts say to the likes of barca and madrid go fuck yourself we dont sell our best players, i love these guys,hope they stay for a long time.

Proelia said:
They have been a revelation, if only we had them since the takeover
They haven't been a revelation since it was apparent what they did at Barça, we knew exactly what we were getting when we got them!

A lot of what Ferran does goes on in the background whereas obviously we see more of Txiki's work with incomings and outgoings.

The new deals for our stars are testament to Ferran's work, he seems to me to be getting a real handle on the contracts and making sure we don't have any primadonnas.

It's all good in the hood.

Credit to Khaldoon he waited a long time to Soriano but he clearly was determined to get the best and it has reaped dividends

de niro said:
Managed to grab a word with both of them last night. Told them they have done a brilliant job this summer...

...before flogging them an offcut of Axminster for the Etihad broom cupboard, and waking up to find it was all a dream.
They told me you were a decent enough bloke, but then I showed them your contributions to the 'agenda' thread, and they haven't been able to stop laughing since.

de niro said:
Managed to grab a word with both of them last night. Told them they have done a brilliant job this summer. Whilst cautious about them at first I can see they mean business. Can't see them letting up any time soon either

Well done,sure they appreciate it.

They were sat next to me on the train going to Swansea New Years Day,they were getting zzzzs in all the way unfortunately....probably to avoid me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.