Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club need to be signing the scouts at Porto, they would make us a fortune. Danilo is being linked to madrid for 30 million, I've lost count on how many players they've sold for big money over the years. Get them signed txiki.

Manchester_lalala said:
The club need to be signing the scouts at Porto, they would make us a fortune. Danilo is being linked to madrid for 30 million, I've lost count on how many players they've sold for big money over the years. Get them signed txiki.

Wouldn't help much, they have other rules for signing U18 foreign players, and that's why they have a bigger chance at signing the next big thing.

Manchester_lalala said:
You can add scouts at Atleti, Everton and Southampton to the list. The latter two have great academy produce records, Palace too.

Bruun said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Wouldn't help much, they have other rules for signing U18 foreign players, and that's why they have a bigger chance at signing the next big thing.

Forgive my lack of knowledge but what are the differences,as they are obviously advantageous....... and how does this equate to 'fair' play?

spacecadet said:
Manchester_lalala said:
You can add scouts at Atleti, Everton and Southampton to the list. The latter two have great academy produce records, Palace too.

As if to reinforce that view the following may be of interest:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-observatory.com/Most-profitable-youth-academies-Southampton-tops" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-observatory.com/Mos ... mpton-tops</a>

Re: Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Txiki has got to earn his money this summer. On the face of it he seems to have fucked up every transfer window since being here, squandering a lot of money. Thought he had a rep for being savvy? Marwoods singings were better

forevermancity said:
Txiki has got to earn his money this summer. On the face of it he seems to have fucked up every transfer window since being here, squandering a lot of money. Thought he had a rep for being savvy? Marwoods singings were better

Demi, Navas, Negredo and Fernandinho wasn't a fuck up by a long stretch of the imagination. They bought us a league and league cup double playing some of the best football we've ever seen at City.

adrianr said:
forevermancity said:

Demi, Navas, Negredo and Fernandinho wasn't a fuck up by a long stretch of the imagination. They bought us a league and league cup double playing some of the best football we've ever seen at City.
Yeah you are mad to question his savvy purchases, who else better could you get for your £200,000,000 than Mangala, Fernando, Bony, Willie, Jovetic, Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho???? Bargains each and every one of them and won us a double you know. Don't mind the highlights that show Dzeko, Aguero, Garcia, Kompany, Hart, Yaya playing key parts in just about getting us over the line in a season where neither Chelsea or rags were at it. It was Txixis savvy signings what won us them

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
adrianr said:

Yeah you are mad to question his savvy purchases, who else better could you get for your £200,000,000 than Mangala, Fernando, Bony, Willie, Jovetic, Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho???? Bargains each and every one of them and won us a double you know. Don't mind the highlights that show Dzeko, Aguero, Garcia, Kompany, Hart, Yaya playing key parts in just about getting us over the line in a season where neither Chelsea or rags were at it. It was Txixis savvy signings what won us them

I think the reality is somewhere between these two opinions.

It has to be admitted that we could have spent the money better, but Navas, Negredo & Fernandinho played a significant role in our success last season, as well as the mor established stars. Fernando is fucking rubbish in my opinion though and Jovetic a waste of a squad place because of his constant injuries. I think Bony will prove to be a good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.