Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueAnorak said:
Damocles said:
Mister Appointment said:
Why is this part time rag part time moron full time troll not banned ?

Surely whatever loose as fuck rules we keep for when to jettison the fuckwits, this one crossed that threshold many many many posts ago.

We think he's a City fan who is a moron rather than a United fan who is clever.

He also has a valid point we should have got better/younger players for £200m.

You're no better than him.

Been sucking on bitter lemons since the summer of 2013 when you bent over and "Txiki the Underminer" came flying out of your arse!

Mister Appointment said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
adrianr said:
Demi, Navas, Negredo and Fernandinho wasn't a fuck up by a long stretch of the imagination. They bought us a league and league cup double playing some of the best football we've ever seen at City.
Yeah you are mad to question his savvy purchases, who else better could you get for your £200,000,000 than Mangala, Fernando, Bony, Willie, Jovetic, Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho???? Bargains each and every one of them and won us a double you know. Don't mind the highlights that show Dzeko, Aguero, Garcia, Kompany, Hart, Yaya playing key parts in just about getting us over the line in a season where neither Chelsea or rags were at it. It was Txixis savvy signings what won us them

Why is this part time rag part time moron full time troll not banned ?

Surely whatever loose as fuck rules we keep for when to jettison the fuckwits, this one crossed that threshold many many many posts ago.
Sorry I've offended you, I can't seem to get this right. I think I've the right to form whatever opinion I like regards quality of players and what I think is good value from my own personal experience watching football. I thought Terry Phelan was terrible value at the time as I did Samaras, Benjani etc. and Goater was great business before a ball ever went in off his backside as I did Silva, Weah (I was wrong), Trabelsi (wrong again). You can think whatever you like regards our transfer policy but piss off asking for bans and calling troll etc just because I think our transfer business has been shite and you don't.
Last time I looked this wasn't RAWK despite how hard some of you try to make it.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
adrianr said:
forevermancity said:
Txiki has got to earn his money this summer. On the face of it he seems to have fucked up every transfer window since being here, squandering a lot of money. Thought he had a rep for being savvy? Marwoods singings were better

Demi, Navas, Negredo and Fernandinho wasn't a fuck up by a long stretch of the imagination. They bought us a league and league cup double playing some of the best football we've ever seen at City.
Yeah you are mad to question his savvy purchases, who else better could you get for your £200,000,000 than Mangala, Fernando, Bony, Willie, Jovetic, Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho???? Bargains each and every one of them and won us a double you know. Don't mind the highlights that show Dzeko, Aguero, Garcia, Kompany, Hart, Yaya playing key parts in just about getting us over the line in a season where neither Chelsea or rags were at it. It was Txixis savvy signings what won us them

Got to agree with above post largely. We havent spent wisely at all. This is a forum btw meaning people are entitled to opinions should you agree or not. Support the players on the pitch that is all.What comes to mind to me os Fernandiniho is nowhere near a 30m player and doesnt offer enough defensively or offensively, last night against Madrid Nastastic showed again he has enough for us not to rush into buying a new CB unless the right one was available at the RIGHT price.

Albi11 said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
adrianr said:

Got to agree with above post largely. We havent spent wisely at all. This is a forum btw meaning people are entitled to opinions should you agree or not. Support the players on the pitch that is all.What comes to mind to me os Fernandiniho is nowhere near a 30m player and doesnt offer enough defensively or offensively, last night against Madrid Nastastic showed again he has enough for us not to rush into buying a new CB unless the right one was available at the RIGHT price.

Funny man.

So how much was Dinho worth then? Before answering that you might like to think about his combination with YaYa and consider the following stat:

In the last 38 Premier League games which have featured both Yaya and Dinho our record is W31 D4 L3. That is a whopping 97 points from 38 games.

For the record, 2 of the 3 losses were against Liverpool.

Portuguese press saying we was watching Hector Herrera last night from Porto 40m euros #txikiout

Blue warrior said:
Portuguese press saying we was watching Hector Herrera last night from Porto 40m euros #txikiout

Have you watched this lad at all to make this judgement?

Do you spend much time watching Portuguese and Mexican league football?

Or is he not very good on a computer game?

Damocles said:
Blue warrior said:

Firing people based on transfer rumours is an unusual thing to do anyway tbh

Damocles said:
Blue warrior said:

Txiki has been an admirer of Herrera since before the WC last summer. There was talk we were going to sign him back then but it came to nought. Not surprised if we're still watching him.

Personally I think one of Fernando or Fernandinho will end up leaving this summer - if that does happen then Herrera (or Naingolan) will end up at City IMO. Could happen even without one of them leaving.

Whatever your stance and thoughts are on the managerial situatuon, we're spending big this summer, so make of that what you will.

That lot across the road are also looking to go big in the summer so it'll certainly be interesting if they fail to make the top four? :-)

Damocles said:
Blue warrior said:

Yes he's wank and not worth 40 big ones, that ok with you skippy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.