Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
Whatever your stance and thoughts are on the managerial situatuon, we're spending big this summer, so make of that what you will.

That lot across the road are also looking to go big in the summer so it'll certainly be interesting if they fail to make the top four? :-)

They can and they will no matter where they finish.

We just need to get much better value for money than we have in the past our squad is ageing.

Don't get me wrong I like the likes of Milner , Dzeko , Kolorov , Clichy, Jovetic and a couple of others probably more so than most on this forum but they are not are future not certainly not long term and probably not short term either.

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Albi11 said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Yeah you are mad to question his savvy purchases, who else better could you get for your £200,000,000 than Mangala, Fernando, Bony, Willie, Jovetic, Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho???? Bargains each and every one of them and won us a double you know. Don't mind the highlights that show Dzeko, Aguero, Garcia, Kompany, Hart, Yaya playing key parts in just about getting us over the line in a season where neither Chelsea or rags were at it. It was Txixis savvy signings what won us them

Got to agree with above post largely. We havent spent wisely at all. This is a forum btw meaning people are entitled to opinions should you agree or not. Support the players on the pitch that is all.What comes to mind to me os Fernandiniho is nowhere near a 30m player and doesnt offer enough defensively or offensively, last night against Madrid Nastastic showed again he has enough for us not to rush into buying a new CB unless the right one was available at the RIGHT price.

Funny man.

So how much was Dinho worth then? Before answering that you might like to think about his combination with YaYa and consider the following stat:

In the last 38 Premier League games which have featured both Yaya and Dinho our record is W31 D4 L3. That is a whopping 97 points from 38 games.

For the record, 2 of the 3 losses were against Liverpool.

That stat proves nothing it doesnt show quality of opposition or how game went or what subs were made.

For 30 million we should be recruiting players who could get in Real, Barca, Bayerns first XI.

Standard of whole prem is poor at the moment.

Fernandiniho is nowhere near that level he is a good player that is all but would struggle to get on top 4 prem teams midfields.

I would put your stat down to the remaining high quality left over from Mancinis reign.

Albi11 said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Albi11 said:
Got to agree with above post largely. We havent spent wisely at all. This is a forum btw meaning people are entitled to opinions should you agree or not. Support the players on the pitch that is all.What comes to mind to me os Fernandiniho is nowhere near a 30m player and doesnt offer enough defensively or offensively, last night against Madrid Nastastic showed again he has enough for us not to rush into buying a new CB unless the right one was available at the RIGHT price.

Funny man.

So how much was Dinho worth then? Before answering that you might like to think about his combination with YaYa and consider the following stat:

In the last 38 Premier League games which have featured both Yaya and Dinho our record is W31 D4 L3. That is a whopping 97 points from 38 games.

That stat proves nothing it doesnt show quality of opposition or how game went or what subs were made.

For 30 million we should be recruiting players who could get in Real, Barca, Bayerns first XI.

Fernandiniho is nowhere near that level he is a good player that is all but would struggle to get on top 4 prem teams midfields.

I would put your stat down to the remaining high quality left over from Mancinis reign.

Over that many games of course them stats prove something. It proves with these two playing every premier league game we would win the title.

Albi11 said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Albi11 said:

Funny man.

It is a compelling stat though and he was excellent in his first season.

Could call it a dose of the second year blues to a degree but got back into the Brazilian team on his performances and no matter the price it would need a big offer to take him away from us and I mean big.

mancity1 said:
Albi11 said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Funny man.

Could call it a dose of the second year blues to a degree but got back into the Brazilian team on his performances and no matter the price it would need a big offer to take him away from us and I mean big.

I did some stats on him a while back too. Also with him we score at least a goal a game on average than without him which is a phenomenal stat considering the defense is around the same with or without him * prior to this season.

Albi11 said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Albi11 said:

Funny man.

Even funnier.

Agree the stat doesn't prove anything but it certainly is compelling.

He'd struggle to get in the top 4 prems midfields? LOL. He was one of the main men last year for a top 4 prem team. Errm, the Champions in fact.

Seem to recall he was in many peoples top 3 for Player of The Year last season as well. IMO worth every penny of his £30million.

Stephenhakin said:
mancity1 said:
Albi11 said:

I did some stats on him a while back too. Also with him we score at least a goal a game on average than without him which is a phenomenal stat considering the defense is around the same with or without him * prior to this season.

Even allowing for 2nd year blues the results when starting in the league with YaYa have held up. Liverpool was the first defeat in 10 games and the others were W7 D2.

Re: Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Albi11 said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Funny man.

Even funnier.

Agree the stat doesn't prove anything but it certainly is compelling.

He'd struggle to get in the top 4 prems midfields? LOL. He was one of the main men last year for a top 4 prem team. Errm, the Champions in fact.

Seem to recall he was in many peoples top 3 for Player of The Year last season as well. IMO worth every penny of his £30million.
Fernandinho is the best signing we've made since Aguero.

The one txiki should take least stick for, along with Demichelis (although that was likely a Pellegrini player)

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Stephenhakin said:
mancity1 said:

Even allowing for 2nd year blues the results when starting in the league with YaYa have held up. Liverpool was the first defeat in 10 games and the others were W7 D2.

Good points and couldn't disagree the stats don't lie.

He has been one of the better buys since the two above took over the reigns.

He would be a starter in any side in the premiership including Chelsea this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.