Ferran Soriano voted onto European club association board

If only he'd stop the red mardarse fan in him tweet before the so called journalist in him did.

He obviously doesn't read the news.

It says they regulator won't be doing it, the EFL, PL and FA will still do it.

I saw the vote was taking place when I went on the beeeb site this morning. Sure it was taking place on the continent (can't recall where) but **** stone was reporting from there, at our expense. Thick rag nonce.
Stone has crossed the line where anything that comes his way is on the table. And I mean anything.

I wouldn’t read to much into this but it certainly isn’t a bad thing. With Saudi emerging as a football power I guess UEFA need all the friends they can get, especially ones with power in the region.
Perhaps a realization that the football sector should develop its business plans to emulate our owners investment strategy to maximize its global appeal rather than continually pander to the wishes of failing history clubs.

Sorry, I can dream can't I,.?

Ok, so who is

"on their knees in the night
sayin' prayers in the street light" ?
Me dad told me he did after his mam was taken from him by tuberculosis, when he was only 9 or 10.

If only he'd stop the red mardarse fan in him tweet before the so called journalist in him did.

He obviously doesn't read the news.

Reading that, the independent regulator would be pretty toothless in reality which is a shame as the existing system seems to run for the benefit of Arsenal United and Liverpool.

Last edited:
I’m my opinion, it’s a huge shift from the cartel of clubs who are realising:

Our owners have a proper plan and are delivering it successfully (cfg) and more importantly are going nowhere.

We are a real force who have crashed their little cartel after winning the one trophy they tried and hoped we never would (big ears in Istanbul).

Have beaten uefa in court so will fight when we need to (and win).

Have money to spend, regardless of ffp rules).

As a result of all that they have had to accept that if you can’t beat them, join them. I just hope we have a plan to ruin them all from the inside.

Slightly mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, it’s a further sign of us finally being accepted at the top table which will presumably help the club. On the flip side, the ECA are an organisation whose priority seems to be protecting the interests of an elite group of clubs, rather than the game as a whole. Not sure it’s necessarily a cause for celebration as such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.