Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetching circa €50mil wouldn't be the worst return in the world. Very talented player who could become world class; but we're monumentally blessed with attacking talent,and maybe the club will take that into consideration.

If we sell him for any sizeable fee, it should be allocated to the prospective Haaland outlay.

Reports saying that Barca is offering us same amount for Torres as they are offering for Adeyemi. If that is even close to true, city shouldn’t even be picking up the phones for them anymore

Profit on the deal is irrelevant. The players true value is the point. We have a valuation and if they don't reach it, then tough. He stays. Barcelona have absolutely no leverage in this deal.

Barcelona have always played the dirtiest tactics in transfers... Tapping players up left right and centre.. hold them to the sword don't accept any less than what we want. I don't give a shit if Torres has to rot on the bench. Barcelona deserve zero favours. If they want to swap decent players de Jong, Pedri etc sure. But 40 mil they can stick it, it's time to stop being screwed by these teams.

Barcelona have always played the dirtiest tactics in transfers... Tapping players up left right and centre.. hold them to the sword don't accept any less than what we want. I don't give a shit if Torres has to rot on the bench. Barcelona deserve zero favours. If they want to swap decent players de Jong, Pedri etc sure. But 40 mil they can stick it, it's time to stop being screwed by these teams.
To this day I daren't to mention the Fabregas transfer to an Arsenal supporting mate. He's still mightily peeved off. Same tactics. Tapping up the player, and barrages of leaks in the press to up the pressure on the selling club.Only difference is they're no longer the European powerhouse they have it in their head they are.

You can compare Barcelona to the old nobility with tons of debts, an ancient crumbling mansion and inflated ego still wondering why not everybody's still bowing before their feet.

Barcelona do not have any cash to splash in January. Therefore it is a no go unless it is a straight swap. If that was the case then personally I would only ask for either De Jong or Pedri. If it was the former then I would also request they pay half of his wages for the next three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.