Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of days old but this made me smile...

"Barca CEO Ferran Reverter travelled to Manchester to open talks with City, as Yuste told Movistar Plus: “Ferran is a great player, like others. We are working with discretion to seek the best for the club.

Yep, very discreet mate. Maybe shout it from the top of the basilica just to hammer home your absolute discretion. Perhaps walk around stark bollock naked with "i love Ferran Torres" inked into your cheeks you shameless shithouse.

One thing that may assist Barca is that whatever wage Torres gets from them is likely to be lower than Sergio’s wages now. They may also get some funds from insurance. There’s no way there isn’t a possibility of a move as otherwise City would have briefed our usual journalists to try and kill off the rumours.

One thing that may assist Barca is that whatever wage Torres gets from them is likely to be lower than Sergio’s wages now. They may also get some funds from insurance. There’s no way there isn’t a possibility of a move as otherwise City would have briefed our usual journalists to try and kill off the rumours.
Yes mentioned the insurance in Sergio's thread given he has 100 million Euro release clause would expect their claim to be somewhere in that ballpark.

I find it hilarious that Barca covet so many of our attacking players. Meanwhile none have moved there.

Pep, when asked about it.

"It’s not my business, you have to go to Txiki or the agent of Ferran Torres, or Barcelona, I’m not the guy to talk about it. In six years I don't talk about these issues.

"We call some players from other clubs when we are interested, so I completely understand. I would prefer not but it is what it is. We cannot control that and it depends on many, many things."

Yeah certainly sounds like there is a deal there to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.