Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC gossip page was reporting the following today sourced from Marca

"Barcelona are willing to offer 24-year-old France winger Ousmane Dembele, 28-year-old France centre-back Samuel Umtiti, Brazil forward Philippe Coutinho, 29, or French defender Clement Lenglet, 26, as part of a deal to sign Spain forward Ferran Torres, 21, from Manchester City - but the English side are not keen on any of them."

I wouldn't take any of them on a free transfer let alone swap Torres for them.

BBC gossip page was reporting the following today sourced from Marca

"Barcelona are willing to offer 24-year-old France winger Ousmane Dembele, 28-year-old France centre-back Samuel Umtiti, Brazil forward Philippe Coutinho, 29, or French defender Clement Lenglet, 26, as part of a deal to sign Spain forward Ferran Torres, 21, from Manchester City - but the English side are not keen on any of them."

I wouldn't take any of them on a free transfer let alone swap Torres for them.

Why would any sane club consider doing business with Barca when the cunts are only using their expensive fuck-ups as bait ?

Pure arrogance from a fucked up club without a pot to piss in.

Really easy, just put a release fee of One Billion Euros on Torres like they did when Messi wanted to join us eighteen months ago.

I have no idea how this has any fucking traction.
Do the World press not understand Barcelonas current situation??
They can spout off as much as they like - they are, and hopefully will remain, financially destitute. Even taking into account past allegiances we're not doing this business - unless there's something about Torres we don't know

It's not just about who's available though, it's about who we need. The only position we're not well stacked in is striker and only Fati fits that bill. There are still question marks over his recent injury but as a swap deal for torres, I wouldn't be against it.

I have no idea how this has any fucking traction.
Do the World press not understand Barcelonas current situation??
They can spout off as much as they like - they are, and hopefully will remain, financially destitute. Even taking into account past allegiances we're not doing this business - unless there's something about Torres we don't know
I agree they're a bunch of shitearses but if they've turned Ferran's hear then it's a problem for us isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.