Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to tonight's BBC gossip, the Mail are claiming that Torres is valued at 102 million!

Foden at 128 million

No idea how accurate this Guy is.

If there is any truth in this.

Then our owners need to intervene immediately, this is daylight robbery..

Totally unacceptable.

I understand that people want as much as we can get, but we paid about 20 mill for him, so doubling our money plus any add-ons we can get, would look good on our books, towards other signings.

Maybe his injury was a godsend for the re-emergence of Sterling, because if he wasn't injured, do we believe he would be in our starting line-up regularly?

I suppose he can see this himself, with the talk of a striker signing as well, he knows his opportunities will be limited for us. I feel this would be one of the main reasons for dropping down a level to join Barca, along with going back to Spain.

I don't feel that we are doing them any favours by accepting something around 40 mill plus add-ons, it is a business decision as far a City will be concerned, and we don't usually stand in the way of anyone that wants out.

Although it looks nailed on that he is leaving I can’t help but feel there is a real cracking player in Torres there. He’s never really had a proper run in the side but when I’ve seen him I think he looks the real deal. I’ll be sad to see him go and especially if it’s for a relatively low price.

Hopefully Barcelona won’t be able to afford him come January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.