Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you and your three likers would be happy to get 40m for him?

It's certainly simple as opposed to good business, that's for sure.

Dortmund = good business model, buy and then sell for a huge profit, not just doubling your money.
Hows that working out for Dortmund?

Just loads of cash in the bank and no league title for 10yrs...I know which id rather have.

If your convinced you can get more than Barca are offering then please do pop by the CFA and hand in a CV, I am sure Khaldoon will be very interested.

Hows that working out for Dortmund?

Just loads of cash in the bank and no league title for 10yrs...I know which id rather have.

If your convinced you can get more than Barca are offering then please do pop by the CFA and hand in a CV, I am sure Khaldoon will be very interested.
Always the smart arse comment from you isn't it?

I'll hand my job application form in when you show me the bank transfer for a fee of 40m and not just a fee you have pulled out of your own arse and then tell everybody that it is a great deal to double our money.

Maybe Khaldoon could do with your help in negotiating the fee for Haaland, how much did he cost Dortmund and double that and well, you know the fee and everybody else knows that Dortmund will laugh and say fuck off, the exact same thing City should do to Barcelona if the offer is 40m.

As for Dortmund, maybe the Rags of Germany have something to do with the lack of titles, I'm not sure though it is just my best guess.

Always the smart arse comment from you isn't it?

I'll hand my job application form in when you show me the bank transfer for a fee of 40m and not just a fee you have pulled out of your own arse and then tell everybody that it is a great deal to double our money.

Maybe Khaldoon could do with your help in negotiating the fee for Haaland, how much did he cost Dortmund and double that and well, you know the fee and everybody else knows that Dortmund will laugh and say fuck off, the exact same thing City should do to Barcelona if the offer is 40m.

As for Dortmund, maybe the Rags of Germany have something to do with the lack of titles, I'm not sure though it is just my best guess.
I haven't pulled any fee out of anywhere, its in print across Europe with some fairly decent journalists (as journalists go).

Happy to come back to this on 31st Jan and we will see what happens and we will know exactly what the fee is because Barca can't keep a lid on anything.

My help with Haaland won't be necessary, he has a release clause.

City won't say fuck off to anyone, because we don't do business like that. We have no need to put Torres on the shelf and hang some ridiculous price on his head, he will move on and we will get cash in the bank. Everyone wins.

The rags of germany didn't do to great when Klopp was at Dortmund and won titles, they then sold all their best players, hired incompetent managers and have allowed Leipzig to overtake them as the second best club in Germany.

They will make a profit on Haaland though so lets bow to their superiority I guess.

I haven't pulled any fee out of anywhere, its in print across Europe with some fairly decent journalists (as journalists go).

Happy to come back to this on 31st Jan and we will see what happens and we will know exactly what the fee is because Barca can't keep a lid on anything.

My help with Haaland won't be necessary, he has a release clause.

City won't say fuck off to anyone, because we don't do business like that. We have no need to put Torres on the shelf and hang some ridiculous price on his head, he will move on and we will get cash in the bank. Everyone wins.

The rags of germany didn't do to great when Klopp was at Dortmund and won titles, they then sold all their best players, hired incompetent managers and have allowed Leipzig to overtake them as the second best club in Germany.

They will make a profit on Haaland though so lets bow to their superiority I guess.
It's all over print across Europe, is this the same print that has us interested and signing 40 players every transfer window?

The same print that makes things up to gain clicks, that print?

Selling a current Spanish international back to a Spanish club for 40m when that player has 3 and a half years left on his contract and 10 years of prime career left in the tank, isn't a good deal, you may think it is, well, you obviously do think it is but 90% of people on here do not, this is the kind of player we have to pay premium rates for and we should expect to receive the same kind of fee, sort of like Barcelona raiding Garcia and offering peanuts and not even able to afford the 20m fee quoted them, only to then slap a 3-400m sell-on clause in his contract, not bad for a player they didn't value at 20m.

Maybe if you took your head out of your arse you may realise that people are only wanting the best for this club and are sick of seeing it being bent over backward and fingered when we have to sell players on.

I couldn't give two fucks on how many titles Dortmund have won in the past or how many they will win in the future, that was never part of any point I was making, only something in your own brain brought that into the conversation.

As for Haalands sell-on clause, I believe that it is nearer four times the price Dortmund paid for him, so it would still be a good deal and certainly better than your idea of just doubling your money to make it a cracking deal.

Now go and enjoy the rest of your evening, I most certainly will be.

Well Leipzig finished 2nd last year. Depends what metric you want to use I guess but league table is usually a good way of judging the performance of a club imo.
They finished 2nd but that was an exception. They lost Nagelsmann and right now are in 9th place. And even last season, despite finishing 2nd, they lost the DFB Pokal (German domestic cup) final to Dortmund

Now go and enjoy the rest of your evening, I most certainly will be.
Clearly on different pages here so enjoy your evening. See you back on 31st Jan when Torres has gone for 40/50m or whatever it is. Im sure it's never going to be enough to satisfy some on here but it's reality.

They finished 2nd but that was an exception. They lost Nagelsmann and right now are in 9th place. And even last season, despite finishing 2nd, they lost the DFB Pokal (German domestic cup) final to Dortmund
In reality what difference does it make? Who cares. Was a flippant comment from myself, all German clubs are feeders to Bayern so it's completely irrelevant really.

Not fussed if Torres goes but £ 40 million is too low considering his goals ratio for us and Spain and also we actually really need him or at least someone to cone in and get the goals to take us to a he title of champions league .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.