Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca want him, he wants Barca, we do not keep unhappy players, Barca are skint that means ???????? do we give him away nope, at Barca they can market him for 10x the amount we can, Messi was believed to bring in up to £600 million in sponsors, this is the golden boy of Spanish football yes Barca are skint, at the moment but they are not going to be for the next 10 years, £ 11 million a year for 9 years starting next year is easy for Barca to raise, do we employ businessmen.

He’s bagged double figures in his first season in a foreign league, is the a starter for his country & has 3 and a half years left on his deal. If it was us buying him from Barca they would be demanding a minimum of €85m. There is literally no reason for us to be bent over and shafted on this deal.

Nail, right on the head.

We signed him for 20m, he’s not played all that much and when he has played he’s not lit up the pitch. Plus the only clubs that can really afford north of 60m at the moment are in England, or Madrid/PSG. I too think it’s a decent price.

I've got some bitcoin sitting about. Didn't pay much for it, don't think I'll miss it. Might as well order some pizza with it, decent return that, can't be worth much more than that surely.

Barca want him, he wants Barca, we do not keep unhappy players, Barca are skint that means ???????? do we give him away nope, at Barca they can market him for 10x the amount we can, Messi was believed to bring in up to £600 million in sponsors, this is the golden boy of Spanish football yes Barca are skint, at the moment but they are not going to be for the next 10 years, £ 11 million a year for 9 years starting next year is easy for Barca to raise, do we employ businessmen.
The measure will be what buyout clause Barca put in his contract.

I've got some bitcoin sitting about. Didn't pay much for it, don't think I'll miss it. Might as well order some pizza with it, decent return that, can't be worth much more than that surely.
Lol, probably left out the most important part behind my thinking - I personally don’t see the world-beating potential that’s supposedly there. He’s more HD DVD than Bitcoin to me ;)

They can demand whatever they want. They wouldn't get it, most clubs dont get what they "demand". Barcelona can't remember the last time they made a profit on a player.

We are doubling our money on a player that we aren't that interested in, in the middle of a pandemic and will allow us to get one of our main targets.

Its good business. Simple
So you and your three likers would be happy to get 40m for him?

It's certainly simple as opposed to good business, that's for sure.

Dortmund = good business model, buy and then sell for a huge profit, not just doubling your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.