Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ill feeling, good luck to him but I never saw it and he won't be missed. Far too often invisible on the pitch if he wasn't scoring, never going to make it as a winger and wasn't ever going to be good enough to adapt and become a central striker for the best team on the planet. I expect him to have a good career in Spain.

I said Cole Palmer would be doing just as well as him about a year ago if he had been given the chances Torres got, I got slaughtered by the people who were lauding Torres as the next balon d'or winner. A year on, Palmer looks a much better prospect.

Good luck to him.

Bought for peanuts and sold for a nice profit.

If we had a forward, I can’t see where he would have featured in this team. Ferran did not have the pace needed for the English game.

I don’t like how we seemingly allow Barca to take players off us quite easily. I know pep said anyone can leave and I admire this approach but I don’t see us behaving this way with any other team.

The pals act with Barca is only benefiting 1 club so far and that is not city.

Anyway, as I say, good luck lad. Can’t fault your effort & professionalism while wearing blue.

Can’t fault your effort & professionalism while wearing blue.
The lack of professionalism was pushing to play the Nations League final while injured, which certainly made his injury worse and extended the recovery time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.