Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think he'd post some sort of 'thank you' before posting that he's a barca player..

They have all been excellent. The medals and performances are more than enough proof. It does not mean that they don’t want to help out their old club. Garcia free, Kun free, Torres decent fee, you could argue it is on the low side for a 21 Spanish international.

Why are none of our players yearning for juve or Bayern for example. We seem happy to facilite a cule homecoming. At least we have started charging.
Garcia - Shite
Sergio - Out of contract
Torres - Homesick

It's not like we're helping them win La Liga!

I don't really get these release clauses. I mean obviously what they're doing is setting it at such a ridiculous level that they get to decide when the sell the player. In that case, why not set it at a trillion euros? Or 100 trillion?

Well it is pantomime season

They have all been excellent. The medals and performances are more than enough proof. It does not mean that they don’t want to help out their old club. Garcia free, Kun free, Torres decent fee, you could argue it is on the low side for a 21 Spanish international.

Why are none of our players yearning for juve or Bayern for example. We seem happy to facilite a cule homecoming. At least we have started charging.
You mean like Sane?

Again, Garcia and Kun were both out of contract when they moved. They could have chosen to go anywhere they wanted

I’d be more than a bit surprised, and also a bit disappointed if City havnt stuck some kind of deal with Barca here… you can take our only striker off us half way through the season, but we buy Frenkie de Jong ( or some other talent Pep has his eye on) in the summer,….

Blimey in all the years the Barca lads have been here we’ve seen two players or so go the other way, Garcia was an opportunity missed because he wasn’t up to the Prem but Pep liked the lad so got a bit stubborn and we should really have skinned them for a decent fee, Ferran well as much as he has potential we are absolutely stacked with options, the fee is very fair and I wish him well but we’ve done em no favours from my view.

Btw we’ve pretty much let any player go who isn’t into it go from Edin onwards, is it good for the club that’s to be seen but no player it seems ever bad mouths us so that will help massively for player recruitment.

I do understand, but why should he leave on his terms?
As I said, dId we offer him to the Madrid clubs to see what they would offer?
That's not how we run thing's by what Pep's said, if they want to leave their agent finds a club then decide on a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.