Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allowed himself to get locked to a struggling club....
Noone is paying 1billion euros release clause
Where do Barca get these figures from....paying 55m for a player and then saying suddenly he is worth 842m pounds cause he now plays for them!

Joke of a club

By the same token .. I can’t understand why a lot of people rated him and think we haven’t got a good deal
Well if you couldn't see an intelligent classy player, an ice cool clinical finisher, exciting dribbler with fantastic movement, fair enough but I certainly did. He's scored a significant amount of goals for us and he had a few ruled out for borderline VAR decisions. His goal return for club and country is excellent and for me (again my opinion) no way should he be available for sale so cheap, was he offered to both the Madrid clubs?

I'm not happy he's leaving, but only time will tell if it was a error letting him go, escpecially when we've still not got a striker. I really hope you are right and we're not looking back at the one that got away!

It's just another part of normal transfer business for the club, and they deemed the fee and deal acceptable.

I think Barca are just another set of self-serving cunts and wouldn't give them the shit from under my shoe, but that is a " sentiment over the business decision " of a supporter and not a seasoned football director.

If the club are happy with the deal, and the player wants to leave then so be it , and good luck to him .

Barca can still go fuck themselves everytime .

I am disappointed that he has left but think City have handled this well. We have got a decent fee and enhanced our reputation as a club that treats players well.

I think Torres has great potential as a striker and showed some great movement earlier this season before his injury. His main issue seemed to be a lack of the "cockiness" demonstrated by the best strikers but, if he kept scoring, this could develop quickly.

It is a real shame that he got injured when he did - he might not have been as amenable to Barce's overtures if he was playing regularly. As it is I can understand why he has been tempted - going to his home country to play for one of the biggest teams in the world and to be able to see his family and girlfriend more often.

I think we are learning that this can be an issue with signing young players from countries with top leagues such as Germany and Spain.
That's a good point actually but it's a fine line between player happiness and ensuring we get the best deal financially

Even after all this time and success we have people questioning the club and decisions they make. Have a bit of faith, they haven’t let us down yet. (On the pitch)
They have all been excellent. The medals and performances are more than enough proof. It does not mean that they don’t want to help out their old club. Garcia free, Kun free, Torres decent fee, you could argue it is on the low side for a 21 Spanish international.

Why are none of our players yearning for juve or Bayern for example. We seem happy to facilite a cule homecoming. At least we have started charging.

Well if you couldn't see an intelligent classy player, an ice cool clinical finisher, exciting dribbler with fantastic movement, fair enough but I certainly did. He's scored a significant amount of goals for us and he had a few ruled out for borderline VAR decisions. His goal return for club and country is excellent and for me (again my opinion) no way should he be available for sale so cheap, was he offered to both the Madrid clubs?

I'm not happy he's leaving, but only time will tell if it was a error letting him go, escpecially when we've still not got a striker. I really hope you are right and we're not looking back at the one that got away!
He wanted to go, what don't you understand about that!

Allowed himself to get locked to a struggling club....
Noone is paying 1billion euros release clause
Where do Barca get these figures from....paying 55m for a player and then saying suddenly he is worth 842m pounds cause he now plays for them!

Joke of a club
I don't really get these release clauses. I mean obviously what they're doing is setting it at such a ridiculous level that they get to decide when the sell the player. In that case, why not set it at a trillion euros? Or 100 trillion?

I had high hopes for this lad. Showed glimpses of a top player. He is dating Sira Martinez who is Luis Enrique daughter. So I suppose that helped them out when it came to turning his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.