Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday afternoon the deal was maybe going to be announced in the evening. Now, it's " in the next few days".

I think many expected Valencia to announce he'd left like Atletico did with Rodri the day we triggered his release clause. I don't think Ferran's even in Manchester yet and it usually takes a day to get all the shots, do the interview, meet everyone at the club etc. My best guess is they announce him Friday/Saturday and do a socially distanced signing session on Monday at the away kit launch in the CityStore.

I think many expected Valencia to announce he'd left like Atletico did with Rodri the day we triggered his release clause. I don't think Ferran's even in Manchester yet and it usually takes a day to get all the shots, do the interview, meet everyone at the club etc. My best guess is they announce him Friday/Saturday and do a socially distanced signing session on Monday at the away kit launch in the CityStore.

I would suspect that the deal was signed yesterday the medical and PR side of it is ongoing and it will be official by the end of the week. Signings come with social media hoopla now and that takes a bit of time - but also means it will leak out as someone somewhere is booking the medical / flights / hotels, someone will be printing a shirt with his name on it ready, he wont be with his team training, Txiki will be getting his blue jumper dry cleaned etc etc. You don't go into all that unless the deal is done, and you don't announce it until you have all the fan fare ready to role. We are in the dark space between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.