Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone compared him to Son and I honestly can't see past that now. Its uncanny. And I'm all for that as Son is a cracking player. Similar physique, pace and dribbling style.

Better than mine. I was watching videos last night thinking he plays against senior players the way Brahim played against academy sides.

Well! That's gonna be a problem. :(

Not really, he's 20, already a very direct and energetic player. Bernardo's the only one of our wingers who arrived a natural presser. Mahrez got to grips with it as has Raheem. He'll learn and develop as he wants to, otherwise he'd have picked another club

Just waiting for Juve or Chelsea to snatch him from under our noses simply because we haggled too much on the price.

I’d love to sell my car to you.

Imagine performing negotiations for millions season in season out and not having the bottle to hold out for a good deal you see as value.

Every million spent is a million not able to go elsewhere. It may be a large budget, but its still a budget to stick to and work with

I’d love to sell my car to you.

Imagine performing negotiations for millions season in season out and not having the bottle to hold out for a good deal you see as value.

Every million spent is a million not able to go elsewhere. It may be a large budget, but its still a budget to stick to and work with
I always think he should consider changing his username ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.