Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth remembering that a direct Sané replacement would presumably also not do his defensive duties, be a liability in some games, get dropped by Pep often and fall out with him?

I don't think I want a direct replacement...

A decently fast, trickey winger with world class potential will do.

Yeah I was talking more about his natural attributes and playstyle than his mentality.

on the left, he looks like a quicker version of Nasri who can be arsed.
on the right, he whips it in quite nicely, though he has a low successful cross rate but depends who he's aiming for. Shooting accuracy and shots on target percentage is where I'd want it to be though. Decent in the air and a decent enough passer.

If we're not going for Sancho which seems set I think this kid is the perfect second choice target.

Sold Sane for 50 mill, buying him for 30m. Not quite as quick but goes like a stabbed rat, great crossing ability, all the trickery to piss off full backs and only 20. Get the boy in.

More than 90% of Sané's time at Schalke was on the right side. What's the relevance?

Sané was left footed for a start so obviously there is some relevance as were after a left winger and this kid is right footed and played most his career on the right hand side (somewhere that we’re already stacked)

anyway why do you need to be so patronising to him you fucking dork

Sané was left footed for a start so obviously there is some relevance as were after a left winger and this kid is right footed and played most his career on the right hand side (somewhere that we’re already stacked)

anyway why do you need to be so patronising to him you fucking dork

If Sané played 90% of his games on the right before moving to City and then only played on the left, there is clearly no relevance to where Torres is playing now.

And really what would it matter if he played on the right? Sterling has played most of 2 seasons on the left now, going for a RW to replace Sané would make sense...and so would getting a LW so Sterling could play on the right, where he's also very good.

The fact we're very heavily linked with him suggests him playing on the right clearly isn't ruling him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.