Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in silly season it's not done until he's holding up the shirt but this one seems nailed on at this point

Probably be linked to United tomorrow- and no doubt he’s a life long fan and wears Rag PJs.

The twats over at raggy BBC Salford ' Man City may sign Torres', sort of saying don't get too giddy yet City fans, it isn't a done deal. Was rag Stone who did the story, say no more.

I am really excited about this guy. He will be a very interesting addition to the team and probably mix things up a lot. Sterling is a given these days but what if this guy outshines him on the left flank?

I am really excited about this guy. He will be a very interesting addition to the team and probably mix things up a lot. Sterling is a given these days but what if this guy outshines him on the left flank?
Last couple of games Sterling has swapped sides much more with Foden, with Torres we’d see a lot more interchanging. Though think Torres would start behind Mahrez in the pecking order to begin with. Will be interesting how much Foden starts in midfield next season and how much wide forward, depends on Bernardo form too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.