Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened transfer podcast with Castles he seemed to think Torres is rubbish though maybe thats over stating his view perhaps I need to listen again but he defiantly said that he had spoke to people who described him more a silva player and not a Sane replacement and said he is not quick. Not watched him but on the clips he clearly operates on the wing and whilst he might not be rapid he looks to moves at a decent speed and has close control and can use his skill to get past people
The rag twat is clutching at straws, and is desperate that we haven’t picked up a bargain, mainly paid for by Stretford rangers purchase of Sancho.

Listened transfer podcast with Castles he seemed to think Torres is rubbish though maybe thats over stating his view perhaps I need to listen again but he defiantly said that he had spoke to people who described him more a silva player and not a Sane replacement and said he is not quick. Not watched him but on the clips he clearly operates on the wing and whilst he might not be rapid he looks to moves at a decent speed and has close control and can use his skill to get past people

Who listens to that rag

Torres is nothing like Silva, he's chatting shit.

Terry Gibson, who I think is based over there & is an expert on Spanish football reckons Torres is a future superstar, I know whose opinion I take more notice of.

Don’t feel too bad WRicko. I’m not one to criticise. I’ve subscribed on an adult evening class A level Mathematics course with Diane Abbott as the course tutor. She’s looking forward to welcoming all students on the twenteenth.

Balague wants locking up for that shirt.

Really good interview though, I wish he'd stick to stuff like this instead of half-arsing the transfer rumour bullshit.

Obviously Ferran is still young but he just seems so calmly confident in himself and single minded with his footballing ambition. Hopefully he proves me right and doesn't end up being a party animal who can't take care of himself but I'm more and more impressed the more that I find out about him.

Balague wants locking up for that shirt.

Really good interview though, I wish he'd stick to stuff like this instead of half-arsing the transfer rumour bullshit.

Obviously Ferran is still young but he just seems so calmly confident in himself and single minded with his footballing ambition. Hopefully he proves me right and doesn't end up being a party animal who can't take care of himself but I'm more and more impressed the more that I find out about him.

Take it back!!! That bird shirt is incredible.

Bonus points if you watch New Girl (@twosips). Great show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.