Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know, it just got me thinking and Sterling's lack of injuries does stand out along with Walker.

Ederson another... Bernardo I suppose and Mahrez.

Kompany, Laporte, Sane, Aguero, De Bruyne, Mendy, Gundogan, all been hit by the ‘almost, if not, a full season injury curse’.

Every season we have 1 or 2 getting this....

Typical as in he realises we are securing a talented player for a 1/5th of what they are throwing at Sancho.

The very same Sancho who went AWOL on this very club instead of joining pep and the rest of the team in North America.

He basically forced a sale to Dortmund. A few years later is now looking to move again. Has had disciplinary issues whilst in Germany and we are also receiving 15% of a fee.

You think he's a ferrari. Well using your analogy he's a temperamental ferrari then while we appear to be buying a more efficient and reliable Ford.
Excellent analogy.

I remember this exact same discussion a few years back when they were linked with paying 80m for the fereari garthe bale, and we went for the cheap ford focus option, of a chelsea reject at a mid table german team...

And what a fucking waste of money he turned out to be.

Useless fucking donkey!

According to the youth thread and @LongsightM13 we're signing a young striker from Rangers called Adedire Mebude, younger brother to Adedapo who plays there. Adepado is known as Dapo and yes, Adedire is known as Dire. Absolutely no clue what you'd come up with for that one.
Dire Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.