Few Things Wrong With The Website...

the website is amazing stop moaning u tarts, and if u cnt hear it ur comp is shit cus i can hear it fine, also how can you moan about this new site it miles betterb than the old one people who moan over small things piss me off go and die in a fire no offence.

Tried to download the fixture list as wallpaper but won't let me do it. Oh well Im sure they'll sort it out sooner or later. Bound to be a few gliches first few weeks. overall impressed with the look.

Spindash said:
east2 said:
no quick search tool.

Top-right corner.

As for comments like this:

Ireland_for_pm said:
Its not as good as people were saying. Dont get why we changed it, its the same as the other, just different format.

I have to question if some people are actually equipped with eyes.

Have you tried using the search tool-shop only?

And still nothing for future genterations (live for City,mascot etc.)?

Maybe it would be a good idea to make this a sticky so that when we find a problem with the site, we can post it here and the web team can sort it. Doesn't matter how long you spend offline testing, users will always find bugs, typo's and other errors.

Tried with Visa again this morning but no luck. Tried with my Amex card and thats worked fine so all ordered and I have my confirmation email. Will probably miss out on the free Doves tickets but its not the end of the world.

Oh, and went for the long sleeve version, thought it might look a bit more retro and stylish than the short sleeved version this time round.

Well done to the club on this one.

I rarely looked at the old site but this one is much much better. True there are a few typos and the inevitable poor use of English but hopefully all this will be resolved soon.

In time it would be great to put all the historical information about the club online - imagine if you could go to the site type in a player's name and get all the details of his city career? I know this info is available elsewhere but it would be brilliant to have an official single source. Sounds like a job for Gary James and a few dedicated typists!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.