Few Things Wrong With The Website...

cfn1963 said:
Well done to the club on this one.

I rarely looked at the old site but this one is much much better. True there are a few typos and the inevitable poor use of English but hopefully all this will be resolved soon.

In time it would be great to put all the historical information about the club online - imagine if you could go to the site type in a player's name and get all the details of his city career? I know this info is available elsewhere but it would be brilliant to have an official single source. Sounds like a job for Gary James and a few dedicated typists!

Yea that would be quality. I'd like to see a 'where are they now' section with inteviews with former city players and their memories of their time at city. No complaints with the new site, big improvement and think it will get better.

heatonmoorblue said:
cfn1963 said:
Well done to the club on this one.

I rarely looked at the old site but this one is much much better. True there are a few typos and the inevitable poor use of English but hopefully all this will be resolved soon.

In time it would be great to put all the historical information about the club online - imagine if you could go to the site type in a player's name and get all the details of his city career? I know this info is available elsewhere but it would be brilliant to have an official single source. Sounds like a job for Gary James and a few dedicated typists!

Yea that would be quality. I'd like to see a 'where are they now' section with inteviews with former city players and their memories of their time at city. No complaints with the new site, big improvement and think it will get better.

I quite like the concise club history page

they got everything right apart from the main purpose of the site, to deliver the news. It's not prominent enough on the homepage, and articles disappear. Also the distinction between club news and team news seems to be a bit thin. Unless more articles were placed under team news, this would rectify.

Try and find the hughes wants tevez or santa cruz interview from the news page and you won't find it

coulsonblue said:
they have appeared now lol.

still more prominent on the homepage would be better.

You do know you can tailor the home page to suit your own individual preferences dont you ? Not sure it will achieve what your after but it may enhance the experience for you ? Ive adapted mine to only contain what I want.

(oh and you dont have to wait for the main screen to cycle at the top, there are 3 blue buttons on the right pane at the bottom you can use, sorry if this is obvious)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
coulsonblue said:
they have appeared now lol.

still more prominent on the homepage would be better.

You do know you can tailor the home page to suit your own individual preferences dont you ? Not sure it will achieve what your after but it may enhance the experience for you ? Ive adapted mine to only contain what I want.

Nah that doesnt work. the stories appear and disappear from the news section very odd. I think they should put it on that big bit on the homepage. and the team news section only has articles from 29th june on it

coulsonblue said:
Nah that doesnt work. the stories appear and disappear from the news section very odd. I think they should put it on that big bit on the homepage. and the team news section only has articles from 29th june on it

See what you mean allthough I think its just constantly changing, the stories are on there but it just seems to randaomly display snippets from the section. Im sure there will be tweaks and changes over time but generally Im quite pleased with it. I now have all I need how I want it in one place.
myweb.jpg

i have a widescreen laptop so the site isn't as gd for me cos it requires scrolling to get past the main bit on homepage. but i can get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.