Few Things Wrong With The Website...

cfn1963 said:
Well done to the club on this one.
In time it would be great to put all the historical information about the club online - imagine if you could go to the site type in a player's name and get all the details of his city career? I know this info is available elsewhere but it would be brilliant to have an official single source. Sounds like a job for Gary James and a few dedicated typists!

Thanks for positive comment. I'd love to see the history side of the site given the attention it deserves. From the research I've done I have the material (most of it typed as well!) and when I was at City (and since leaving) I offered to work on this.

I think the website is a great leap forward. Inevitably, there are errors but I'm sure it will improve over time. It's a very good starting point and even if the history side and some areas are weak at the moment, overall the site is still light years ahead of certain other clubs.

blows other sites out of the water, but if i have to whine.....id say future add-ons:

1. vids of players' point of view in the field when they play in matches. pinhole camera worn on shirt.
2. blogs of each player, post match.
3. specs of non-football but mcfc related things. eg. inside of the teambus, inside of the conference room, inside the shower rooms, etc.
3b. a 3d walkthrough of the stadium and hospitality areas for interested guests
4. a whole history section
5. online mcfc related games (classy ones of course)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.