Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

To say people keep banging on about how poor our defence is we've now conceded just 2 goals in 5 matches. Whilst scoring 14. Not too shabby that.

Still not sold on Mendy defensively yet tbh. Gets done quite a few times. Walker on the other side is much more solid at defending but mendy's wicked cross makes up for it I guess. Here's hoping he improves very quick!

Are you a city fan?

Very professional performance. Hardly gave them a kick. Stones was absolutely immense.

I get the feeling that in a few years we'll have a season where we win the league and Stones will be our captain and bag seven or eight goals, exactly like Cahill last year.

How many clean sheets will we need to get before the "City are shit defensively" comments stop?

To say people keep banging on about how poor our defence is we've now conceded just 2 goals in 5 matches. Whilst scoring 14. Not too shabby that.

Not just that, but I think it's 5 goals conceded in our last 15 games now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.