Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Matchday thread and post match thread has some noticeable absentees tonight. Fancy that.

Congratz but most of our players forgot to take their shoes out of the boxes before putting them on Very weak first half but against a team capable of winning CL

Made it look easy but there's no easy games in this competition. Stones and Kev outstanding. Well done to Ederson, almost as if the kick in the face never happened. Not much to do but gives his defenders lots of confidence.

Excellent all round. Would like to have seen Mangala given a run out to boost confidence. You never know when we may need him.

KDB was fucking awesome, but not a bad performance by anybody tonight.

Doesnt matter what the media will say about the opposition being poor, they were made to look that way by our performance.

Such a pleasure to just enjoy the game knowing it was won after 25 minutes

What a game and what a start. Our fastest ever CL goal: assisted by David, good header Stones, awful defending from them but I love an early goal. 3rd goal some more bad defending but great that Jesus stayed onside to get his first CL goal on his first game. 2nd goal was brilliant: Silva to Silva to Walker with a nice cross and a marvellous finish by Sergio. Then a sweet delivery KDB and the first ever brace for Stones, well deserved as was the clean sheet. Pretty much a complete team performance. Was gonna go for David or Kevin but if I don't do it tonight I never will: Stonesy motm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.