FFP facing legal challenge (updated pg 12)

Hope some legal challenge succeeds, not just from a city point of view. I actually believe in restrictions being in place to improve competition. Just the way this FFP is setup is so blatantly to protect the historic elite. When Uefa incoperates a clause ruling that clubs debts must be proven to being significantly serviced then I really have to say I have little argument. All my non city supporting mates have been laughing purely cos these rules are tailer made to restrict us, ignoring the fact that the rules restrict everyone outside the historic elite. Barcelona are millions in debt, RMadrid are millions in debt, there are plenty of others such as AC etc we dont even need to mention stretford. Under current rules, because all those have mass worldwide fanbases, they can earn 100 million a year then spend that on a superstar all without paying a penny, cent, shekel or whatever off their debt yet we earn 40 million so are restricted to signing a player to that amount, yet we are debt free . THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH FFP.

Pam said:
I honestly stopped worrying about this ages ago. You can drive a horse and coaches through it, legally speaking.
I was never worried about it in the first place,it's a bit too corrupt to last.

I'm an independent local baker. In order to increase my production I need to invest £500k in a new machinery. This would give me an increased market share and possibly upset the big bakers or even the supermarkets in my area. However that £500k is way over and above my bakery's turnover currently (even though I have enough money to pay for it out of my own pocket) so to stop me investing Warburtons, Morrisons and Tescos all cry foul and report me to the Office of Fair Baking saying I should not be allowed to do this and that I should be fined for putting none bread generated funds into my business.

Fuck off Napoleon.

It's anti-competitive whichever way you slice it.

I think this is gonna get dead exciting..for us,not french Adolf.<br /><br />-- Sat May 03, 2014 4:33 pm --<br /><br />
strongbowholic said:
I'm an independent local baker. In order to increase my production I need to invest £500k in a new machinery. This would give me an increased market share and possibly upset the big bakers or even the supermarkets in my area. However that £500k is way over and above my bakery's turnover currently (even though I have enough money to pay for it out of my own pocket) so to stop me investing Warburtons, Morrisons and Tescos all cry foul and report me to the Office of Fair Baking saying I should not be allowed to do this and that I should be fined for putting none bread generated funds into my business.

Fuck off Napoleon.

It'll end up brown bread!!

strongbowholic said:

Fuck off Napoleon.

that there is quite simply a brilliant analogy

It really is just a pipe dream of the inveterate meddler and twat, Platinni Bonaparte.

bluemoonmatt said:
strongbowholic said:

Fuck off Napoleon.

Really? I thought it was a load of old corn myself.

ColinLee said:
bluemoonmatt said:
strongbowholic said:

Fuck off Napoleon.

Really? I thought it was a load of old corn myself.

Nah. He's just using his loaf.

The riches bestowed by the CL are largely a consequence of the money that Sky pumped into the game in the 90's. Murdoch made huge losses building up Sky's subscription base during that time. Presumably if the other telly companies had managed to prevent him from having the right to bid for CL rights, on the grounds that he was losing money, the cartel would just have accepted that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.