Fifa 10 demo

GStar said:
Don't expect huge overhauls... but expect what it is; Fifa 09 in hindsight, a year later, after a huge amount of fan feedback.

Really impressed, Drogba's first touch, how he takes the ball on his tip toes; he does that. Pressing LT when defending, defenders crouch poised to make a tackle. Runs are more intelligent, dribbling is more natural, long passing is absolutely fabulous.

Shooting is top too... you can hit it hard and low, passes curve whether short or long.

It feels like a much more natural, realistic, fluid game. its not massive changes but it feels more like "real" football.

Exactly.

Plus, this year has more improvements in things liek manager Mode, so this demo is only a glimpse of the improvements.

Bluemoon115 said:
GStar said:
Don't expect huge overhauls... but expect what it is; Fifa 09 in hindsight, a year later, after a huge amount of fan feedback.

Really impressed, Drogba's first touch, how he takes the ball on his tip toes; he does that. Pressing LT when defending, defenders crouch poised to make a tackle. Runs are more intelligent, dribbling is more natural, long passing is absolutely fabulous.

Shooting is top too... you can hit it hard and low, passes curve whether short or long.

It feels like a much more natural, realistic, fluid game. its not massive changes but it feels more like "real" football.

Exactly.

Plus, this year has more improvements in things liek manager Mode, so this demo is only a glimpse of the improvements.
God I hope they have fixed the MM freezing bug, 4 years and still waiting...

Subs are far more realistic, defender on if team AI is defending a lead, 3rd Striker if behind.

Not too sure about the reffing... I've been clattered loads and nothing... not even a free kick.

The 360 Dribbling is a bit of a kop out, When you've not got the ball, yes you can move in any direction. But in possession it feels restricted.

Pearcey said:
Subs are far more realistic, defender on if team AI is defending a lead, 3rd Striker if behind.

Not too sure about the reffing... I've been clattered loads and nothing... not even a free kick.

The 360 Dribbling is a bit of a kop out, When you've not got the ball, yes you can move in any direction. But in possession it feels restricted.
Same with me and the refs; pisses me off, the opposition get freekicks for a little nudges, but I get two footed in the fecking ankles, I get fook all!

Agree with the dribbling. Going to need some time to get used to.

i've liked the refs so far, little nudges, if mis timed should be fouls and are in this game... i mis timed a challenge with Messi and the opposition played took a knee to the stomach and got taken down like a Judo trainee. Even so, i loved it... because it was my fault i went too gung ho and tried to tackle the guy at the wrong time.

I've been given a few free ficks around the box too, havent had it all one way with the ref like usual so far.

Agree the dribbling isnt as dynamic as i thought it would be; might just take some time to get used to.

First game and i just scored an awesome but incredibly lucky goal

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/9102433" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media ... eo/9102433</a>

GStar said:

Top post.

The 360 dribbling is something that will need getting used to, I feel like sprinting with the ball is looser, I've run out of play a few times - I think this might be to make you feel the need to use close control rather than all out pace.

V happy so far.

Man City

Adebayor 84, Robinho 83, Bellamy 80, Wright P 81, Ireland 78, Tevez 82, De Jong 77, Toure 87

cant believe ireland is still in the 70s?!?!

Toure gone up to 87?!

De jong down from 80 to 77

Tevez and Ade go down aswell

Bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.