FIFA 10

kiam06 said:
svennis pennis said:
You call that realism for PES?? It was horrid. Not even a sliding challenge put in. Its boxy with horrific animation and huge lag on the buttons. Look at the stances when you put your foot on the ball for christ sake. They hunch over it like they are pinching one out. What you have said above just proves to me that you wont admit you are talking trash at times. I just achieved 100% ball possesion on PES and you claim it realistic. The mind boggles.

I got 92% on Fifa and I attacked for the last 5 mins!!

I just think PES is much sharper, graphically and in terms of gameplay. The stadiums look like photographs they are so real, whereas Fifa just looks like a cartoon ground.

Go on then, stick up some screenies or film it for us all to see.

svennis pennis said:
kiam06 said:
PES is far more responsive, look at the players, the pitch they put Fifa to shame. Fifa looks like cartoon characters not football players, their movements are unrealistic.

I also doubt very much you were on hard mode on PES but I will not know that.

Ok mate, course it wasnt. I went to the effort of uploading it all on amateur to prove myself right.

To be fair I take that back, you took my word before so I am not doubting yours.

kiam06 said:
svennis pennis said:
You call that realism for PES?? It was horrid. Not even a sliding challenge put in. Its boxy with horrific animation and huge lag on the buttons. Look at the stances when you put your foot on the ball for christ sake. They hunch over it like they are pinching one out. What you have said above just proves to me that you wont admit you are talking trash at times. I just achieved 100% ball possesion on PES and you claim it realistic. The mind boggles.

I just think PES is much sharper, graphically and in terms of gameplay. The stadiums look like photographs they are so real, whereas Fifa just looks like a cartoon ground.
Are you shitting me?

Jay-Mcfc said:
kiam06 said:

Are you shitting me?

Fucking hell everyone knows pes graphics are the best. It was the gameplay that was lacking compared to fifa. They have now done something about it. Fifa will be more popular but pes is slowly getting a grip again.

svennis pennis said:
kiam06 said:

Go on then, stick up some screenies or film it for us all to see.

I wouldn't have the slightest idea of how to do it.

The truth is I will argue PES and you Fifa all night long, the best game would be a combination of both but obviously that will never happen. I just don't understand why I get bored playing Fifa after a few matches but always want another game of PES, I personally think this is down to the random nature of PES and the more realistic gameplay.

I am willing to give the new Fifa a go when it comes out but every year it lets me down. Believe me if I could get into Fifa it would be a good thing as it would save me hours of downloading option files and editing kits etc but I just don't think the gameplay justifies me changing.

Jay-Mcfc said:
kiam06 said:

Are you shitting me?

Look at the stadium on the Fifa demo, it is like something out of a mega drive game.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIvmzcvzFc4&feature=PlayList&p=F7D22793F910B080&index=3&playnext=4&playnext_from=PL[/youtube]

The graphics are nice when stationary but when they are combined with juddery movement and terrible stances it just ruins the illusion. Can you tell me why the ball is moving in reaction to the players foot which is a good virtual foot from the ball? They have fucked up again. Nothing would please me more to pick up PES again. To have that excitement for months building up to it, but they keep getting it wrong. I love PES, but right now I cant play it in the state its gotten itself into. I bought a PS3 for PES and PES only. Unfortunately its no longer good enough at next gen level.

That skill above is horrendous. The ball is under his feet at times where in real life the player would have fallen over it.

Theres a foot of fresh air between the boot and the ball as Svennis says. He turns side on to the ball and starts squatting from some Bizarre reason too.

Havent played PES10 yet, but comparing that, to the fluidity of the skill moves in Fifa, it makes PES look like its on the Amiga.

svennis pennis said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIvmzcvzFc4&feature=PlayList&p=F7D22793F910B080&index=3&playnext=4&playnext_from=PL[/youtube]

The graphics are nice when stationary but when they are combined with juddery movement and terrible stances it just ruins the illusion. Can you tell me why the ball is moving in reaction to the players foot which is a good virtual foot from the ball? They have fucked up again. Nothing would please me more to pick up PES again. To have that excitement for months building up to it, but they keep getting it wrong. I love PES, but right now I cant play it in the state its gotten itself into. I bought a PS3 for PES and PES only. Unfortunately its no longer good enough at next gen level.

so do fifa have all their passing and trick animations spot on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.