FIFA 10

kiam06 said:
Its called clutching at straws, we all knock things when they are good. PES gets stick because it is the best game it is just the British way.

Kiam, it gets stick because its been in the gutter for years, I denied it until 08. The thing is, you will resort to your same old raggish comments at some time today, you go round in a circle, get proved wrong, ignore the facts and back down slightly and then go back to your original comment at some point. I wont be surprised to see you go back to the possession argument shortly.

To be honest I could not give a shyte wether you buy FIFA, I just wanted to prove that your argument were bias. Everyone can see how good the initial graphics on PES are, the problem is, they are stuck to the worst animation I have ever seen. To pull off skill you need to run in a crab like position, its not fluid, you are blinkered by your own bias. God i wish PES would not release a game for a year and spend two actually looking at the game engine to get it bang on and come back with something ground breaking. They are not going to do that trying to compete with FIFA.

Anyway I hear you can keep ball possession on PES at 100%. I thought it was realistic?

IMO PES overtook FIFA a few years ago as FIFA concentrated too much on official licences instead of game play. I think because they had ruled the roost for so long and didn't take any opposition seriously.

However from about FIFA 08 onwards they have got their act together and seem to have re-worked the match engine. It is PES who now need to revisit things, its good for us tough having to names competing for our cash it will result in a better end product.

Just played the winning eleven demo - can't be that recent as Alonso is still in the Liverpool team!

running animations may be pretty stiff but the player positioning and AI seem really good. Frankly I'm not too bothered if the animations aren't as smooth as on FIFA if the AI is better, lets face it even in PvP games it sucks if your virtual teamates can't time a run to save their lives.

Ultimately I think I'm going to have to wait till both are out, rent both and have a proper comparison. By that time there might be one or two preowned copied knocking about so I don't pay full whack.

We should sign a petition or something and ask fifa to fix the team colours, we're sky blue not fucking turquoise!

I'm having a good time thus far...played a few ranked matches, lost the first couple but I'll get the hang of it. Played a rag and won comfortably though so that's always something. :) After my 2-0 he got frustrated and tried to score from kickoff, forgetting what game he was playing (not that I think that's ever worked against me on 09 either, maybe once or so). To rub it in Tevez scored two of my goals. :)

ive played every pes since ISS on the snes! the last fifa i bought was Fifa 98 road to world cup which was really good, but pes or ISS as it used to be called has always been the game for me. I have defended it and defended it recently, but the last pro evo although enjoyable, i couldnt really have any marathon sessions with my mates like i used too! I thought maybe im getting too old for games now? but having played the fifa demo i thought it was really good. So gonna buy it and try it out. If it doesnt live up to expectations i'll trade it in for pro evo when that comes out but right now Fifa seems far better. Never thought i'd say that! I feel dirty...

GoForGlory said:
We should sign a petition or something and ask fifa to fix the team colours, we're sky blue not fucking turquoise!

I'm having a good time thus far...played a few ranked matches, lost the first couple but I'll get the hang of it. Played a rag and won comfortably though so that's always something. :) After my 2-0 he got frustrated and tried to score from kickoff, forgetting what game he was playing (not that I think that's ever worked against me on 09 either, maybe once or so). To rub it in Tevez scored two of my goals. :)
FERGIE FERGIE SIGN HIM UP!lol.

How much better than 09 is it? I have to wait until tomorrow.

Captain Oats said:
ive played every pes since ISS on the snes! the last fifa i bought was Fifa 98 road to world cup which was really good, but pes or ISS as it used to be called has always been the game for me. I have defended it and defended it recently, but the last pro evo although enjoyable, i couldnt really have any marathon sessions with my mates like i used too! I thought maybe im getting too old for games now? but having played the fifa demo i thought it was really good. So gonna buy it and try it out. If it doesnt live up to expectations i'll trade it in for pro evo when that comes out but right now Fifa seems far better. Never thought i'd say that! I feel dirty...

Little bit how I felt after pes 08 and 09, but it's just a game mate, you owe Seabass and Konami nothing. I think they're alright anyway.

GoForGlory said:
Captain Oats said:

Little bit how I felt after pes 08 and 09, but it's just a game mate, you owe Seabass and Konami nothing. I think they're alright anyway.

i know but its sentimental. All the times i scived off to play pro round my mates. Or the little tournaments we used to arrange at the weekends. Lot of memories with pro evo. Plsu the stick i gave some of my mates for moving to fifa last year! lol

on another note, is it tru that asda willl be selling it for £25 for the first 24 hours of sale???

I'm getting mine midnight tonight, my mate has recieved his though this morning, pre-ordered from online shop, don't know which one, he text me this morning and he said it's absolutely CLASS.

He's been playing it for 4 hours now and he won't let me go round and play it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.