FIFA 10

Love the attention to detail in this game. Couple of things:

* Refs are better at getting out of the way of the ball, but if it does hit them the crowd cheers/boos and the commentators instantly pick up on it.

* Tried playing with the Sweden national team and you could actually hear the bench/players screaming to eachother in Swedish! :)

another thing is , holland are called netherlands and have the proper kits instead of the flag on the kit also real players

sam the drummer said:
How early do you think they will sell out at Asda/Tesco I could probably make go at lunch time

Its going to be on shelves at midnight at the 24 hour asdas but dont know about the normal 1s

sam the drummer said:
How early do you think they will sell out at Asda/Tesco I could probably make go at lunch time
Local Tesco's said there only releasing 75 copies for the first day at discount price. So you'll be lucky if you get one at dinner.

Jay-Mcfc said:
sam the drummer said:
Local Tesco's said there only releasing 75 copies for the first day at discount price. So you'll be lucky if you get one at dinner.

Everybody who wants a copy will get a copy, don't see the need for panic. There are loads of ASDA's and Tesco's about, plus Morrisons.

Everybody will get one, don't think everybody should be walking the streets at midnight with money or the game on them, they could easily become a target of muggers. I'd get your head down tonight and go in the morning!!

kiam06 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:

Everybody who wants a copy will get a copy, don't see the need for panic. There are loads of ASDA's and Tesco's about, plus Morrisons.

Everybody will get one, don't think everybody should be walking the streets at midnight with money or the game on them, they could easily become a target of muggers. I'd get your head down tonight and go in the morning!!
Walking down with a few mates, plus I live literally 2 minutes walk from tesco's :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.