FIFA 10

Someone said to me that Tesco don't release new games etc now until 7 in the morning. Anyone know if this is true because I cba to get to Tesco tonight and saying there not selling it! Was going to ring them up but what can I say? Just ask straight away if there selling fifa at 12 or shall I ask for the games/dvd department?

Manchester_lalala said:
Someone said to me that Tesco don't release new games etc now until 7 in the morning. Anyone know if this is true because I cba to get to Tesco tonight and saying there not selling it! Was going to ring them up but what can I say? Just ask straight away if there selling fifa at 12 or shall I ask for the games/dvd department?

Tescos will sell it at 12 oclock ive just been on to the one in Gorton!!

leruzin said:
Manchester_lalala said:

What price, £30?

sam the drummer said:
leruzin said:
What price, £30?

The bloke didnt know 100% originally he said £39 !! but then some bod came along who told me its closer to being £28 but only for 24 hours or when its sold out !!

kiam06 said:
Markmcfc99 said:
i would say asda mate, but they might sell out quick so take fifa 09 ready to trade in

Can you trade games at ASDA?

obv not , but if he takes it , and there sold out at asda , he can then carry on to where ever he wanted to trade it in, rather than goin back home then going back out again.

leruzin said:
sam the drummer said:
What price, £30?

The bloke didnt know 100% originally he said £39 !! but then some bod came along who told me its closer to being £28 but only for 24 hours or when its sold out !!
i work at tesco and it is £28 this weekend only...
or £25 for me with discount....;-)

Rumour going round on HDUK that it will be £24.97 at Tesco just to beat Asda!!At this rate it will end up at £3!!

Can't wait for this, getting my N86 tomorrow too! Can't drive and don't fancy bussing it to Hyde/Gashton Asda's and Gorton Tesco's. Hoping Crown Point North Tesco's gets lots of stockage!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.