FIFA 10

kiam06 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
Local Tesco's said there only releasing 75 copies for the first day at discount price. So you'll be lucky if you get one at dinner.

Everybody who wants a copy will get a copy, don't see the need for panic. There are loads of ASDA's and Tesco's about, plus Morrisons.

Everybody will get one, don't think everybody should be walking the streets at midnight with money or the game on them, they could easily become a target of muggers. I'd get your head down tonight and go in the morning!!
fuck that shit,

I'm just saying keep your wits about you, don't want a load of sob stories on here tomz do we?

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
Calm down, it's only a game.

ONLY A GAME?!

:p

As I said I'm makkej on xbox live, just add me if you want a game. I'm still figuring the new stuff out though, takes a while to get used to shooting in this one.

I aint putting my gamertag on because im shite at 09 and will be no better at 10 !! Cant hit a cows arse with a banjo online but am quite good offline !! Anyone who wants a good game,dont ask me !!

Overall: Ireland - 80
Weiss - 71
Onuoha - 76
Mee - 50 (wtf)

ask if u want anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.