FIFA 10

Joycee Banercheck said:
mancmackem said:
That's bang tidy Danny Mills, where you seen them at?
Is that a fact? What about the 360? I've heard they're pretty cheap in comparison but don't know whether to splash out that bit extra. Is it worth it?
No, the 360's exclusive games are much better IMO.

smith1855 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Is that a fact? What about the 360? I've heard they're pretty cheap in comparison but don't know whether to splash out that bit extra. Is it worth it?
I've heard this before and I'm basing my purchase on this too. Cheers, Mr. Smith.

XBOX 360's are considerably cheaper, but just not too fond of the failure rate even with the new boards in them. The fucking about of sending it back, getting it repaired and all that, some members on here have had to go through it 2/3 times.

It's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other with the XBOX 360 and PS3 debate. If you have a light wallet and only want a gaming machine, XBOX 360 is probably the way to go. If you are feeling flush and fancy jumping into Blu Ray movies in the future, PS3 is a better option.

....and Scotty Slaphead, i sucky sucky you anytime pal :D

smith1855 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Bioshock! It was released for the PS3 eventually though, but it took about a year. Plus it was originally developed for Xbox anyway.

Joycee Banercheck said:
smith1855 said:
I've heard this before and I'm basing my purchase on this too. Cheers, Mr. Smith.
No problem. I can't wait for the new Forza to come out that game was one of the main reasons I defected from Playstation.

mancmackem said:
XBOX 360's are considerably cheaper, but just not too fond of the failure rate even with the new boards in them. The fucking about of sending it back, getting it repaired and all that, some members on here have had to go through it 2/3 times.

It's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other with the XBOX 360 and PS3 debate. If you have a light wallet and only want a gaming machine, XBOX 360 is probably the way to go. If you are feeling flush and fancy jumping into Blu Ray movies in the future, PS3 is a better option.

....and Scotty Slaphead, i sucky sucky you anytime pal :D
So I'm getting both then.

Wow the weather conditions are really good and a nice change. As i've got into the winter on Manger mode the conditions have gone from warm and sunny or rainy nights to light snow or heavy snow with the whole pitch covered. This is indeed a fantastic game and the weather changes is a very good addition.

djelanomcfc said:
Wow the weather conditions are really good and a nice change. As i've got into the winter on Manger mode the conditions have gone from warm and sunny or rainy nights to light snow or heavy snow with the whole pitch covered. This is indeed a fantastic game and the weather changes is a very good addition.

Love how they've let the weather effect the look of the kits too, when it's raining the players really do look soaked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.