FIFA 10

Started a Manager Mode as Notts County.

Just had a game gainst Lincoln City , went 3-0 down within half an hour. Just on the stroke of half time, I hoofed a long ball up the pitch which the defender missed and Lee Hughes to get a tap in. I then dominated the second half but without reward until the 80th min when a low driven freekick hit the post, and my winger got a tap in, 3-2, game on :P I really pile the pressure on now, but can't break them down, then the ball breaks for Lincoln, who break, and one of their midfielders hits a brilliant low shot to kill the game...

GREAT SAVE FROM KASPER SCHMEICHEL!!! Campbell clears to my fresh left winger, who charges past one, two, three challenges, plays a lovely through ball for Lee Hughes, BANG! 3-3!

Genuine punch the air moment :P

I've also just got this and think it is pretty decent. Not looking good for me in manager mode, just been knocked out of the cup against Bury. I'm pretty shit, but if anyone wants to add me my name is mvf023 on xbox.

Bought it for the PS3 on Friday and even though i've not played a fifa game for years i think it's top although i'm completely shit at it

Bluemoon115 said:

Just had a game gainst Lincoln City , went 3-0 down within half an hour. Just on the stroke of half time, I hoofed a long ball up the pitch which the defender missed and Lee Hughes to get a tap in. I then dominated the second half but without reward until the 80th min when a low driven freekick hit the post, and my winger got a tap in, 3-2, game on :P I really pile the pressure on now, but can't break them down, then the ball breaks for Lincoln, who break, and one of their midfielders hits a brilliant low shot to kill the game...

GREAT SAVE FROM KASPER SCHMEICHEL!!! Campbell clears to my fresh left winger, who charges past one, two, three challenges, plays a lovely through ball for Lee Hughes, BANG! 3-3!

Sounds pretty fun, think I'll try Notts County. Tried manager mode last year with a Swedish team - can be quite dull at least in the beginning but still feels like a real fight and I think it's better this year.

GoForGlory said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Sounds pretty fun, think I'll try Notts County. Tried manager mode last year with a Swedish team - can be quite dull at least in the beginning but still feels like a real fight and I think it's better this year.

You still struggle to sign decent players, but they've got some decent players anyway (and still have Campbell, hehe) so you already have a decent team, and the extra money can be spent of club improvements (I improved fitness & my scout)

It's pretty good i think, not loads of a change from 09 but it's still good, but i carn't get my players with under armour and all that :(

I know this is the main thread for fifa 10 but i have just done a new thread where you put your ps3 gamertags on. Put all your names on there and then when i get my ps3 at christmas i can kick all your asses lol and start a massive league up hey!!
And all of us make sure both this thread and mine stay alive and on the first page!!

Can somebody pleaaase tell me if we have got a league or a club going? My tag is swoolley, add me on any of them if we have because I feel like I have no one to play online lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.