FIFA 10

For anyone that is constantly getting just NIGHT MATCHES on manager mode if you go to exibtion mode then change it to want you want there if you go back to Manager mode it will have changed...... Just a little bit i found earlier and found quite useful.

Has anyone noticed any glitches with Fifa 10?? Some small things ive spotted are that the people on the touchline sometimes go see through !! Also dont like the "stutter" effect when you score and your player runs into the back of the net.Ive put Fifa 09 on and it doesnt seem to have these problems!

The weather and night/day effects depend on what stadium you chose when starting manager mode

the game is far more difficult than 09. I have won a few games, but just get thrashed by wolves every game for some reason

one of the main gitches for me, is they still use the White ball in the snowy games

mcfc_ms said:
The weather and night/day effects depend on what stadium you chose when starting manager mode

the game is far more difficult than 09. I have won a few games, but just get thrashed by wolves every game for some reason

one of the main gitches for me, is they still use the White ball in the snowy games

You can choose the ball manually can't you? I know you shouldn't have to, but anyways

I've only just noticed but as well as UNDER ARMOUR and GLOVES some players are also wearing the NECK WARMER things when its raining or snowing. I think there neck warmers anyway Beattie has one on.

Just had a fantastic game

City v Real Madrid

Raul blasts one from 25 yards and Kaka scores a tap in.

Second half Tevez scores a lob and 30 yard screamer.

Ronaldo toe pokes a freekick.

Then Tevez gets his hat trick to force extra time

Extra time Tevez gets his 4th then Adebayor scores in the 120th minute and the guy quits tosser.

mancityscot said:
So does anyone actually like the new game then?

I love it, but my only problem is that robinho gets murdered by the opposition

I love it but they got City kit colour wrong. For some reason i really like the small details like the neck warmers, under amour, weather etc lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.