FIFA 10

I bought it for the Wii. Shooting is easy (you just shake the controller) but I agree about player being knocked off the ball easily, and the graphics arent as good as other formats. Bellamy doesnt even have tatt's on his arms

markbmcfc said:
I disagree, he seems to have good strength and good passing ability.

Dog turd in front of goal though.

Every time i give it to him he gets shoved off the ball and even the simpliest pass goes awol. I think he may have been developed by a Villa fan.

Immaculate Pasta said:
markbmcfc said:
I disagree, he seems to have good strength and good passing ability.

Dog turd in front of goal though.

Every time i give it to him he gets shoved off the ball and even the simpliest pass goes awol. I think he may have been developed by a Villa fan.

What rating is he on yours? Could be a contributing factor as form, live season etc have a big affect. He could be 78 on yours and 85 on mine for example.

Joycee Banercheck said:
I'm new to all this. Had Pro Evo 4 and 6 on the PS2. I only ever really play footy games (I was the absolute Don at Sensi Soccer and played and schooled people all over the country at it, such was my greatness). Gonna buy a console in the next month and it all depends on what console plays what game better. Any help with a decision out there, please? I will probably look at other types of games too and I read Challenger's review on the cell technolohy that the PS3 has, but right here and right now, what the f*** do I get?

PS3 without question... I was really anti sony having grown up with sega (PS1 and PS2 were always chav consoles in my eyes) but the PS3 is a revelation.

I love the fact it's not just a great console but a top notch blu ray player too.

Graphics are fab (better than 360 easily imho), interface is very slick plus you can watch iraqgoals, adthe, justintv, surfthechannel and iplayer through it. My advice is get a preowned 40gb model (now that everyone is going nuts for the slim) and whack a 250gb hd in it. Upgrading the HD is really simple and means you can fill it up with hd movies, games, music etc etc.

Fallout 3 is my favorite game so far - stunning game, though GTA IV and MGS4 are good too. Best blu rays are Blade Runner (get the 5 disc US version if you can find it, it'll play on a UK PS3), The Dark Knight, The Matrix and Band of Brothers.

Wheelsy said:
Cambridgeblue said:
You can watch iraqgoals, adthe, justintv, surfthechannel and iplayer through it.
Huh? Really?

Yup, through the internet browser. Piece of piss. Full screen and everything. Surfthechannel especially is awesome (although Megavideo restrict how much you can watch unless you pay to become a premium member).

I have a question - does anyone know if EA will be releasing a rehashed version of Fifa 10 for the world cup next year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.