FIFA 10

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/10455118" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media ... o/10455118</a>

Gutted.

Jay-Mcfc said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
thats quality mate any chance of an xbox 1? be wicked if you could!!
No problem :).

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinypic.com/r/2mm60cw/4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinypic.com/r/2mm60cw/4</a>

Top notch mate cheers for that but why is that website offering to put it on a skateboard for you?!?? I know its good but not good enough to start learning how to skateboard!!;)

mansour's tow ropes said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
No problem :).

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinypic.com/r/2mm60cw/4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinypic.com/r/2mm60cw/4</a>

Top notch mate cheers for that but why is that website offering to put it on a skateboard for you?!?? I know its good but not good enough to start learning how to skateboard!!;)
I can also get it framed and on a cap ;).

scottyboi said:
mancityscot said:
Robinho is shit

Not is you play him right. He is fast and can dribble for fun, he has set loads up for ade and tev with me.

This

I Play Robinho wide left(remember to change postion from LM to LW) with SWP as RM(not RW) Tevez just behind Adebayor, and Ireland and Barry as CM's
I'm creating a LOT of chances with that formation

kippaxwarrior said:
scottyboi said:
Not is you play him right. He is fast and can dribble for fun, he has set loads up for ade and tev with me.

This

I Play Robinho wide left(remember to change postion from LM to LW) with SWP as RM(not RW) Tevez just behind Adebayor, and Ireland and Barry as CM's

Same, Adebayor is unstoppable on corners or any headed atempts!

Sloppyjoshua said:
kippaxwarrior said:
This

Same, Adebayor is unstoppable on corners or any headed atempts!

yeah i play 4-4-1-1 BUT push Robinho well up but hugging the touchline if you know what i mean, leaves Bridge exposed(like in real life!!) but i set Barry to track back

I bought the game on Friday and i've played for a total of probably about 6 hours.

I'm not 100% sold yet and my first impressions aren't as good as they were when i bought Fifa09.

Problems

Players being knocked off the ball too easily. Now i understand physicality is part of the real game, but it takes it too far when Adebayor is consistently knocked off the ball by a midget left back. It needs tweaking imo.

Player runs. Now it has improved since 09 where at times it was poor. Players no longer run offside...well not so obviously anyway. The problem i have though, is a problem that plagued 09 aswell. Striker off the ball runs are limited to running forwards in a straight line. For example, if i drift wide with Adebayor and whip in a cross, RSC will be running forwards but nowhere near in line with the goal. He's closer to the side of the area than he is to the centre of the goal. It happens all the time. It feels like my strikers are on tracks.

Speed of the game still feels too fast. The ball seems to move too fast and it allows for a ping pong effect through the midfield.

The controls feel clunky in confined spaces. There seems to be a slight delay that isn't noticeable in other parts of the game. It makes keeping possession quite difficult in confined spaces, although practice will improve this.

Goalkeepers are wank. It needs sorting. The amount of times Given dived for a shot that was so obviously going well wide was laughable. There was on occasion where he got a touch on to a backwards header that had zero pace on it. It gave away a corner in which i conceded a goal. Again this can be fixed in an update i'm sure.

Our home kit is turquoise.

Skill moves are still very difficult to pull off and given how aggressive the CPU is, players like Robinho are inaffective. Again i know, practice improves this but it is still very difficult.

What's good

Shooting has improved a lot. It's now possible to score from outside the area without finessing it. I've tanked a few long range beauties in with Tevez.

Level of difficulty. Legendary is how legendary should be. Whilst it's frustrating to be losing 3-0 at home to Burnley, it's great that the game is now challenging.

New animations. Hooked clearances off the line, the referee jumping over the ball, players knowing passes aren't meant for them and adjusting to get out of the way. Great.

Overall

I'm still getting used to the game. I'm sure it will grow on me, but for now, there a few problems that need sorting with it.

ono said:
I bought the game on Friday and i've played for a total of probably about 6 hours.

I'm not 100% sold yet and my first impressions aren't as good as they were when i bought Fifa09.

Problems

Players being knocked off the ball too easily. Now i understand physicality is part of the real game, but it takes it too far when Adebayor is consistently knocked off the ball by a midget left back. It needs tweaking imo.

Player runs. Now it has improved since 09 where at times it was poor. Players no longer run offside...well not so obviously anyway. The problem i have though, is a problem that plagued 09 aswell. Striker off the ball runs are limited to running forwards in a straight line. For example, if i drift wide with Adebayor and whip in a cross, RSC will be running forwards but nowhere near in line with the goal. He's closer to the side of the area than he is to the centre of the goal. It happens all the time. It feels like my strikers are on tracks.

Speed of the game still feels too fast. The ball seems to move too fast and it allows for a ping pong effect through the midfield.

The controls feel clunky in confined spaces. There seems to be a slight delay that isn't noticeable in other parts of the game. It makes keeping possession quite difficult in confined spaces, although practice will improve this.

Goalkeepers are wank. It needs sorting. The amount of times Given dived for a shot that was so obviously going well wide was laughable. There was on occasion where he got a touch on to a backwards header that had zero pace on it. It gave away a corner in which i conceded a goal. Again this can be fixed in an update i'm sure.

Our home kit is turquoise.

Skill moves are still very difficult to pull off and given how aggressive the CPU is, players like Robinho are inaffective. Again i know, practice improves this but it is still very difficult.

What's good

Shooting has improved a lot. It's now possible to score from outside the area without finessing it. I've tanked a few long range beauties in with Tevez.

Level of difficulty. Legendary is how legendary should be. Whilst it's frustrating to be losing 3-0 at home to Burnley, it's great that the game is now challenging.

New animations. Hooked clearances off the line, the referee jumping over the ball, players knowing passes aren't meant for them and adjusting to get out of the way. Great.

Overall

I'm still getting used to the game. I'm sure it will grow on me, but for now, there a few problems that need sorting with it.

exact same problems as you. I would like free kicks to be tweaked like pro evo style same with corners. Combination of the 2 would be the best selling game ever.

I really do like the way that the refs make the wrong decisions ! just like in real life.

Also they have introduced handballs which is good.

And the best bit is when you go sliding in to a tackle and the player gets to the ball and passes it before you get there in 09 you would take him out and get booked or a red card. But now if the player gets the ball first and passes it they jump over you and the play carries on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.