FIFA 10

GStar said:
Manchester_lalala said:
How do you knock a ball past a player on it? Ive been trying to do it all night but cant figure out how to do it. If you don't know what I mean, when a defender is running towards you, and you knock the ball past the side of the player and you run the other way.

Let go of everything and push the right analogue stick. You have to time it right.
Do you push it towards the player or slightly to the side, I cant do it

push it in the direction you are running (where you want it to go) and it will do it. Doesn't always work. Want a match?

The more I play the worse this game gets, the shooting is absolutely shocking, there is no way to aim shots at goal and the ball just squirms off in a random direction. Also when you give a freekick away anywhere within 40yrds of goal the computer team score, this game is only for online play.

I wish they would hurry up and bring PES out so I can get rid off this tripe. I have tried to give Fifa a go but this is beyond the joke, all the hype for this?

kiam06 said:
The more I play the worse this game gets, the shooting is absolutely shocking, there is no way to aim shots at goal and the ball just squirms off in a random direction. Also when you give a freekick away anywhere within 40yrds of goal the computer team score, this game is only for online play.

I wish they would hurry up and bring PES out so I can get rid off this tripe. I have tried to give Fifa a go but this is beyond the joke, all the hype for this?

Then stop playing, and much more importantly, stop boring us by repeating yourself constantly.

hype said:
Xbox version, done...

fifa10cover_cityXbox.jpg

Always doing anything I can do to help remove the scum from people's lives

Thats awsome, hows the best way to print it ? copy and paste it into word ? sorry im shit with computers.

Bluemoon115 said:
kiam06 said:

Then stop playing, and much more importantly, stop boring us by repeating yourself constantly.

Why do you actually think its a good game offline?

kiam06 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Why do you actually think its a good game offline?

I only play online just loads of ranked matches, don't like team play as always long pauses, shit connections and generally boring.

Sgoater said:
Thats awsome, hows the best way to print it ? copy and paste it into word ? sorry im shit with computers.

You'd be better with something like Photoshop or Gimp (or maybe even MS paint), but Word should work. It might make it a funny size when you paste it in but give it a go anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.