FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: FIFA 11, Manchester City

heh I'm trying to find skill, its in German though - trying to work out what skill is in German and google translate isnt helping

and apologies everybody, Yaya is 77 in our starting lineup - we have him playing behind the front man - he is 83 overall!

forgot Fifa changed the stats depending on where you were on the pitch
corrected stats are

Hart 82
Richards 79
Kolo 84
Kompany 80
Kolarov 79
De Jong 80
Barry 82
Johnson 81
Milner 81
Yaya 77
Tevez 86

sorry for being too old to understand computer games in German

guess the Fifa developers arent too impressed with Mancinis use of Yaya!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:13 pm --<br /><br />heh I'm trying to find skill, its in German though - trying to work out what skill is in German and google translate isnt helping

and apologies everybody, Yaya is 77 in our starting lineup - we have him playing behind the front man - he is 83 overall!

forgot Fifa changed the stats depending on where you were on the pitch
corrected stats are

Hart 82
Richards 79
Kolo 84
Kompany 80
Kolarov 79
De Jong 80
Barry 82
Johnson 81
Milner 81
Yaya 77
Tevez 86

sorry for being too old to understand computer games in German

guess the Fifa developers arent too impressed with Mancinis use of Yaya!

To find out the skill stars go into the team management area and hover over the play (AJ for example), and press the right analogue stick in. Now press RB/LB until find a page with some stars, one should be skill stars the other week foot.

Thanks for that, EA have confirmed my fears that they don't research shit. Those players should all have five stars. Gutted, especially with AJ.

a bit harsh, always going to be a few disagreements but isn't that football anyway? By and large I think our ratings are pretty accurate - especially now I've given the correct one for Yaya :)

maybe a little generous giving RSC 80!

Not really, I'm sure if AJ wanted to he could perform the rainbow flick. Not allowing him to do so is a bit silly imo.

he definitely cant do any flicks when I'm controlling him, so maybe its adjusted it for my ability!

hopefully City are good enough this year for a duffer like me to compete online with them, had to play as Chelsea last year to get anywhere :(

Joga Bonito said:
RSC 80 HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH you can tell he's a bullshitter

Downloading Fifa 11 now. A copy has been about since Thursday night. Quite late really as Fifa 10 and Modern Warfare 2 were doownloadable in the right place 3 weeks before relase last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.