FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: FIFA 11, Manchester City

Monkfish said:
StretfordBlueInCork said:
how do you have it???

doesn't really matter does it? As I'm in a good mood let me know if you want any more stats etc

btw, its great, the passing gone much harder, will take some getting used to

I smell bullshit mate, you can find out on the demo that the passing is harder. BULLSHITTER!!!!!!!!!!!

lewisMCFC said:
Monkfish said:
doesn't really matter does it? As I'm in a good mood let me know if you want any more stats etc

btw, its great, the passing gone much harder, will take some getting used to

I smell bullshit mate, you can find out on the demo that the passing is harder. BULLSHITTER!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, but if that were the case why would I post all the City player stats, they on the demo to?

feeling a little jealous Lou? I would suggest if you smell anything you change your underwear first then post any smells afterwards

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:31 pm --

StretfordBlueInCork said:
yeah ive been playing the demo...what console do you have it for...

xbox, usually a ps3 player myself so was struggling with the pad and the new passing!

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:33 pm --

Joga Bonito said:
RSC 80 HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH you can tell he's a bullshitter

oh how can I prove myself to you, I feel so... oh, wait its out in a week, you can apologise then, you will apologise, wont you, it will make me feel better

btw Yaya is 77, just checked again, the lowest ranked City player in the starting lineup, Adebayor not even on the bench!

He will have it, it's out on the net for download if you're 360 is flashed.

Blue Smarties said:
He will have it, it's out on the net for download if you're 360 is flashed.

yep, German, Italian and Hungarian version though, Spielan Sie Fussball? or something like that, rags highest rated English team. :(

Messi 90

Monkfish said:
ok, but if that were the case why would I post all the City player stats, they on the demo to?

You would post them because as we said YOU ARE BULLSHITTING.

Your reading comprehension isn't very impressive

I can post stats from Tottenham, oh wait they're not on the demo, how is it possible, omg I must have a copy already!

Seriously.

The only people who have posted stats so far found them on a poster published in a gaming magazine, but for you to pretend you have a copy is just sad.

Jimma said:
YaYa 77?

thats rubbish!

is a little strange, maybe down a point or two from last year (lets be honest he didnt figure much for Barca last year) but down 6 points or whatever it is seems a little harsh!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:12 pm --<br /><br />
Joga Bonito said:
Monkfish said:

You would post them because as we said YOU ARE BULLSHITTING.

Your reading comprehension isn't very impressive

I can post stats from Tottenham, oh wait they're not on the demo, how is it possible, omg I must have a copy already!

Seriously.

The only people who have posted stats so far found them on a poster published in a gaming magazine, but for you to pretend you have a copy is just sad.

ok then I dont have it, so I cant post a picture of the City team line-up then? Shame. Sure if I did a magazine would have it and I would have just copied it anyway.

Fuck me your weird, I'm not saying me having the game makes me special, just thought a few of you would want the stats for City

Monkfish, mind telling me AJ's, Balotellis, Weiss's and Kakutas skill stars when you get chance to check? Not got a flashed 360 anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.