FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: FIFA 11 first look

What format you get it on pal?

I'm hopefull that mine will come tomorrow, Play always post early as they have a 3-5 day delivery nearly always 3 days, I got an email saying it was posted 2 days ago so fingers crossed it will be through my door tomorrow and its my day off.

cant fucking wait. im gunna line up like this.

.........................Hart..........................

Boateng.......Toure......Kompany.....Kolarov

........................De Jong.......................

.............Yaya Toure.....Barry..................

Silva/AJ................Tevez...............Balotelli

Carlos91 said:
Bought yesterday. Good game.

On what though, PS, Xbox, PC?<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:28 am --<br /><br />
mancitydreamteam said:
Does anyone know if the supermarkets are having another price war on the first day and be selling it for 25 pounds?? they have done for the last 3 years.

Last year when that happened I went on CEX's website and had a look at how much they were buying 2nd hand copies of Fifa10 for, I bought 10 copies at £25 and sold them at £35 made £100, 2 days later they were only buying them at £15 so I think a lot of people cottoned on to that scam and flooded them with Fifa10's, Same happened with COD4 even though it was really old CEX were buying GOTY edition for abotu £27 yet could pick a copy up for about £15 that didnt last long either.

fuck me, why are people so obsessed with the player ratings, its endless articles about it does it really change the game at all? No! Even if city were a 3 star team i'd still beat half the Barca/Real/United twats on there online!

My copy has just arrived, gonna get cracking in an hour.

Shopto.net dispached yesterday, so if anyone has yet to order it would guarantee a delivery for tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.