FIFA 11 [MERGED]

GStar said:
I'll never use them again, they have a history of "losing/giving/selling" your card details to people who then try and buy things from your account.

This.

It happened to my mate twice and the common theme was that it was always after a purchase from shopto.net, So I always use Play, delivery times arent as good but never had people trying to clone my card either so I'll wait an extra day just to ensure that it doesnt happen.

However to those that have used shopto how is the game?

does anyone know if any of the supermarkets are doing a cheap midnight release again this year?

Stato said:
does anyone know if any of the supermarkets are doing a cheap midnight release again this year?

Hopefully they will do a cheap release but my advise would be hang on until the morning as last November when MW2 came out I ended up getting mine for £22.50 from Currys as they price match and Morrison's price was £25.00, they matched the price but also beat it by 10% of the difference. So I'd hope for another of these deals.

GStar said:
Stato said:

I'll be at Eastlands asda after the Juve game.
ooh thats a good point, was going to go to longsight one but might as well just stay there and go to that one.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 am --<br /><br />
adamgregory said:
Stato said:

Hopefully they will do a cheap release but my advise would be hang on until the morning as last November when MW2 came out I ended up getting mine for £22.50 from Currys as they price match and Morrison's price was £25.00, they matched the price but also beat it by 10% of the difference. So I'd hope for another of these deals.
that means waiting to buy it though, im not good at that.

Stato said:
ooh thats a good point, was going to go to longsight one but might as well just stay there and go to that one.

I did the same last year, went down about 11:20, thought i'd do weekly shop, drop past the game counter, pick up copy go home. The line was already 40-50 people deep.

Didn't get out of the shop til about 12:30.

Won't be making the same mistake this year.

GStar said:
Stato said:
ooh thats a good point, was going to go to longsight one but might as well just stay there and go to that one.

I did the same last year, went down about 11:20, thought i'd do weekly shop, drop past the game counter, pick up copy go home. The line was already 40-50 people deep.

Didn't get out of the shop til about 12:30.

Won't be making the same mistake this year.
when to the hulme one last year and got there bang on 12, never really expected the queue to be so big and was lucky to pick up a copy.

Last year me an a mate arrived at about 11pm thinking bit early this, but we was first in the Q. About 20 minutes later it was queuing all the way down the checkouts, so looking to get there early again this year. If anyone usually goes to the ASDA in Hyde then don't as it's not 24hour store at the moment your best bet will be Ashton.

Although ASDA haven't confirmed a price or midnight release and tesco have said it will be £39.99 so far.

Checked on asdas website and it is £34.99 but i can see it being cheaper in the shops because they normally do an offer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.