FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Freestyler said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
How do I actually get it onto my PS3 mate?

put them on USB stick, create a file called 'music', put in into your controller slot, got to music on your options on the main ps3 screen, go to playlists, create playlist, title it MCFC, go to USB connection on the music section, press triangle, copy the songs to the music section, then go to each song and press triangle and add to playlist, then add it to MCFC folder,

start the game, go on fifa11 settings on the game, chants and crowd, then go on playlists and the MCFC file should be there from your PS3 hard drive, set each song for before and after the game, its that easy :)
Cheers, much appreciated mate.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:17 pm --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
How do I actually get it onto my PS3 mate?

put them on USB stick, create a file called 'music', put in into your controller slot, got to music on your options on the main ps3 screen, go to playlists, create playlist, title it MCFC, go to USB connection on the music section, press triangle, copy the songs to the music section, then go to each song and press triangle and add to playlist, then add it to MCFC folder,

start the game, go on fifa11 settings on the game, chants and crowd, then go on playlists and the MCFC file should be there from your PS3 hard drive, set each song for before and after the game, its that easy :)
By the way pal, you wouldn't have a link for "the boys in blue" for after the game by any chance would you?.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Freestyler said:

Cheers, much appreciated mate.

-- Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:17 pm --

Freestyler said:

By the way pal, you wouldn't have a link for "the boys in blue" for after the game by any chance would you?.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.4shared.com/audio/6pToGSVc/Full_Time_-_Manchester_City_-_.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.4shared.com/audio/6pToGSVc/F ... ty_-_.html</a>

It's such a frustrating game, I love it!

Just lost 1-0 at home to Sunderland.

They parked the bus, broke before half time, and I had nothing.

Then against Spuds, who are more attacking, therefore more space, I score within 3 mins.

Brilliant game.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
fucking loving this game much harder than the last one. but its very polished imo.

my one gripe so far is that the computer is scoring a fuck load of goals from crosses no matter what i do!
you could try getting better at it

Bluemoon115 said:
It's such a frustrating game, I love it!

Just lost 1-0 at home to Sunderland.

They parked the bus, broke before half time, and I had nothing.

Then against Spuds, who are more attacking, therefore more space, I score within 3 mins.

Brilliant game.

too true.

I played Wigan at home, drew 1-1, they got a free-kick and scored and went 1-0 up after 10 minutes, i battered them for the rest of the game and just managed to sneak an equaliser from a corner.

next game chelsea at home, won 3-1, broke in numbers everytime no problem.

The theme online seems to be if you dominate possession its harder to score.

If you let the team you are playing have time but make sure you win the ball when in your final third it seems alot easier to attack, more space, better runs by players etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.