FIFA 11 [MERGED]

What's your team/formation for online?

And is there a shortcut to having to swap Richards and Lescott for Kolarov and Boateng before every game?? - v frustrating

Gotta love Super Mario!

Here's a free I took with him...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woobNEh8azc[/youtube]

mcfc_nick said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
fucking loving this game much harder than the last one. but its very polished imo.

my one gripe so far is that the computer is scoring a fuck load of goals from crosses no matter what i do!
you could try getting better at it
hilarious

Anybody else finding it a little easy?

I'm playing on World Class on career mode, i've only conceded 1 in 6 games so far. I'm not scoring tonnes each game but the opposition never provide any threat. Far to easy to tackle them and they're not very penetrating.

Bongo Joe said:

I'm playing on World Class on career mode, i've only conceded 1 in 6 games so far. I'm not scoring tonnes each game but the opposition never provide any threat. Far to easy to tackle them and they're not very penetrating.

World class is a bit easy , as the opposing team dont throw many forwards .You should play in Legendary , its much better as the opposition players fight for every ball and its much more challenging.

Ragnarok said:
Bongo Joe said:

World class is a bit easy , as the opposing team dont throw many forwards .You should play in Legendary , its much better as the opposition players fight for every ball and its much more challenging.
I might do now, just don't want to move up too early and become too good at it and then not be able to make it harder. I guess I could move to manual shooting etc.

I actually find it easier to score with Adebayor upfront. He has 7 in 6 for me in career mode most from headers. Heading is much easier so he scores a lot. With Tevez up on his own its much harder to score I find.

Bongo Joe said:
Ragnarok said:
I might do now, just don't want to move up too early and become too good at it and then not be able to make it harder. I guess I could move to manual shooting etc.

I actually find it easier to score with Adebayor upfront. He has 7 in 6 for me in career mode most from headers. Heading is much easier so he scores a lot. With Tevez up on his own its much harder to score I find.

I find Balotelli to be the best player for City , he has the pace and strength and skill , i just have to give the ball to him in midfield and in 3/5 cases he can power himself through the defence and score a goal

Ragnarok said:
Bongo Joe said:

play on legendary on manual.

I cant play this on legendary, which annoys me, as all other games I do.

I just don't know how to play footy games hardcore. How do you do it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.