FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: FIFA 11, Manchester City

Citys kit in fifa 11

Cityfifa11.jpg

Agee ^ that kit looks awesome, the last one was turquoise for some bizzare reason...

When is the demo up on XBL does anyone know?

Im downloading it now... if you create a USA account you can get it earlier, I just made one and downloaded from the PSN stores, America seems to get it before UK. Takes ages in mind...

PES 11 should be up aswell today

I read somewhere that on this FIFA they are going to have a 5 aside pitch setting like Fifa 98, can't remember where I read it though so might not be true, anyone know?

Its up on XBL now! You have to search for it manually however because it isn't on the front page.

HellasLEAF said:
well, the Demo is out now. I'm downloading it as I type. Anyone played it yet? Thoughts?

Just like FIFA 10 except the passing is smoother, slide tackle is more precise and the skill is easier to use. Also strength has a big part in the game I was Barca against Chelsea and everytime I was Messi getting past midfield was a breeze (apart from Essien) but as soon as I came to the defence you really have to work your way past them using skill.

Penalties are a fuckin joke as well its not the case of just aim and shoot the longer you hold the direction of the ball + shooting power determins how far into the corner or wide the shot goes it'll take a while to get use to that.

Passing 9/10
Tackling 8/10
Skill 9/10
Shooting 8/10
Set Pieces 8/10
Movement 8/10

Overall 8/10

C1TY4LIFE said:
HellasLEAF said:
well, the Demo is out now. I'm downloading it as I type. Anyone played it yet? Thoughts?

Just like FIFA 10 except the passing is smoother, slide tackle is more precise and the skill is easier to use. Also strength has a big part in the game I was Barca against Chelsea and everytime I was Messi getting past midfield was a breeze (apart from Essien) but as soon as I came to the defence you really have to work your way past them using skill.

Penalties are a fuckin joke as well its not the case of just aim and shoot the longer you hold the direction of the ball + shooting power determins how far into the corner or wide the shot goes it'll take a while to get use to that.

Passing 9/10
Tackling 8/10
Skill 9/10
Shooting 8/10
Set Pieces 8/10
Movement 8/10

Overall 8/10

Sounds pretty much just like the World Cup game, the shitty penalties sound the same too..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.