FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: FIFA 11, Manchester City

how is ndj only 80, for me he is the second best defensive mdifielder in the world, after essien.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 am --<br /><br />read somwhere that the fifa 11 had "personalities" for different players, e.g messi speedster, essien tackler etc etc.

GStar said:
How can you moan about the penalties, theres a bit of skill involved now.. not just point and press.

yer the penalty system is a lot better with the world cup system. it feels more realistic when u have to score a injury time penalty, and the composure bar is going really fast and your controllers shaking. Its so more more fun than just point and shoot.

as for the game, the best football game ive ever played. personalty + is amazing and the 360 battle for possession is a real winner aswell. the celebrations are quality. there easy to do and the fact that you can do team celebrations make it feel more real. the be a goalkeeper mode was a bit hard to get used to but when I learnt the controls it was really good to play.

overall it gets a 10 out of 10, really enjoyable and hours of fun, cant wait to tear up the career mode with tevez and co.

played the new pes and i didnt like it. it was too slow and not very responsive. there is practically no skill moves and the camera is awful.

GStar said:
How can you moan about the penalties, theres a bit of skill involved now.. not just point and press.

Not moaning just sayin, if they wanna copy Pro Evo by all means, it is a ball ache tho to judge the precise length to hold the direction.

C1TY4LIFE said:
GStar said:

Not moaning just sayin, if they wanna copy Pro Evo by all means, it is a ball ache tho to judge the precise length to hold the direction.

Thats exactly what i want... a football game thats challenging, that can adapt to different styles, that has layers; so there's differnet levels to the game.

I didn't get that with the PES demo, it seemed very one dimensional. I'm glad some things are a bit of a 'ballache' to get good at... more rewarding when you slot that injury time penalty away ;)

Plus u can turn the gauge on in practise mode to get use to how long you need to hold the direction.

wow. have been playing it for the last 2 hours. It's truly great.

yes, there are similarities to fifa 10 but that was a great game so that's a good thing. it looks amazing and plays like a dream, much better than the previous game. everything feels spot on. can't wait for this one!!

GStar said:
This..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.