FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: FIFA 11, Manchester City

The passing is alot harder so you cant just 1-2 yourself to goal so is more difficult to keep possesion and the tackling is better and more realistic and what annoyed me about fifa 10 was when someone goes 1 on 1 with your keeper he just chips it everytime and the keeper just runs out its well annoying but when playing it for about 3 hours last night its seems to me its stopped and chips are alot harder which is mint. The gamepley is quality its ace to know that I can be City v Barcelona and the comparison will be small and you will see everyone wanting to be city cos we will be the fucking shit hot on it, SWEET. CTID

mcfcadam said:
The passing is alot harder so you cant just 1-2 yourself to goal so is more difficult to keep possesion and the tackling is better and more realistic and what annoyed me about fifa 10 was when someone goes 1 on 1 with your keeper he just chips it everytime and the keeper just runs out its well annoying but when playing it for about 3 hours last night its seems to me its stopped and chips are alot harder which is mint. The gamepley is quality its ace to know that I can be City v Barcelona and the comparison will be small and you will see everyone wanting to be city cos we will be the fucking shit hot on it, SWEET. CTID

LOL, your a quick typer.

One thing that PISSED me off big time (which I hope has been taken out for the full game) is when the ball goes out for a goal kick and you want to take a short one quickly the ball just rolls straight to the opposition striker and then they score it did it on FIFA 10 and it winds me up to fuck cause I like playing a quick passing keep possession game but I can't with that shit so now when I have a tournament with my mates I have to play fuckin long ball from a goal kick.

I hope they've sorted it out for the original game tho.

C1TY4LIFE said:
One thing that PISSED me off big time (which I hope has been taken out for the full game) is when the ball goes out for a goal kick and you want to take a short one quickly the ball just rolls straight to the opposition striker and then they score it did it on FIFA 10 and it winds me up to fuck cause I like playing a quick passing keep possession game but I can't with that shit so now when I have a tournament with my mates I have to play fuckin long ball from a goal kick.

I hope they've sorted it out for the original game tho.

Or you change direction/power and play it to your other CB or your RB

I just hope the stupid one touch 'impossible in real life' passing has been sorted out, it ruined the game. The other thing I hope they have made more realistic is teams becoming more fatigued in the duration of the game if they are charging about chasing the ball, it seems like a battle of who can press the buttons faster rather than a game of football sometimes. Usually you could just keep possession and wear them down and be patient but in FIFA 10 players can just run forever.

fatbloke said:
I just hope the stupid one touch 'impossible in real life' passing has been sorted out, it ruined the game. The other thing I hope they have made more realistic is teams becoming more fatigued in the duration of the game if they are charging about chasing the ball, it seems like a battle of who can press the buttons faster rather than a game of football sometimes. Usually you could just keep possession and wear them down and be patient but in FIFA 10 players can just run forever.

fbloke, you are back ;)

lewisMCFC said:
lee-mcfc said:
tevez' celebration is on there

How you know?
How you do it?
Which one? The arse wiggle?

Thanks ;)

yeah the arse wiggle , because randomly keep doing the same celebration haha am sure it was either B or X cant remember

they need to sort out when you wanna swithc defneder. thats a major thing that needs improving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.