FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Just finished my first season and ended up 3rd behind the rags and Chelsea with 82 points. Played half the season on World Class and then moved up to Legendary. Managed to win the FA cup but was knocked out of the Carling cup quite early. I had a decent chance of a push for the title towards the end until AJ, Silva and Tevez all got badly injured in the space of 4 games! My 3 top scorers were out for the rest of the season, it was quite annoying but it's good to see realistic injurys in the game now.

The board are expecting me to finished at least 2nd this season so that should be a decent challenge! Had a bit of a clear out so far, sold Ade, Jo, SWP, Bellamy and Bridge but bought in Hamsik and Hazard.

Negotiations are much better this time round too, offerd 24 million for Hamsik originally, they rejected it and demanded 44 million! Worked my way up and got him for 34m in the end.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Does anyone have the same problem with the into music when changed to "Right Here Right Now" I can barely fuckin hear it Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me?

yeah, I was. Had to take the mp3s and amplify them using Audacity.

im hull in my season. i dont really like being a prem team or a team with a massive budget i think its to easy. this is my team

GK. hilario
LB. Hung chul
CB. Daniel ayala
CB. Boyata
RB. Mcshane
LM. Koren
CM. Vieira (c)
CM. Vachousek
RM. Cairney
ST. Alecsandro
ST. Voronin

Man City PS3 cover for anyone who wants it.
Fifa11Cover2copy.jpg

Can do XBox and Wii if anyone wants one. By the way anyone know where I can get a good quality full cover scan (including spine and rear) so I can do a full cover? Also has anyone got any decent screen caps of city in game? Specifically looking for Joe Hart and any other out field players, dont have to be great quality as they are only to replace the images on the back of the cover.

Threw in a cheeky bid for Torres towards the end of the window and he ended up agreeing terms on the very last day.

Well worth it, played a part in every goal (scoring 1) in my 3-2 comeback against QPR on his debut.

I have loved FIFA the last few years, but I am bored already of FIFA 11. PES is so much more engaging this year and much more realistic than FIFA!

kippaxwarrior said:
Got Halo Reach but not really getting into it
Is it worth me trading it in for this?

I enjoyed Reach, started it on a Sunday after my hangover forced me up and finished it by Sunday night so its not long but onlines good!

Fifa will probably be better on the long term though.

I always go a lower league team, went Notts for the last few seasons, went Macclesfield this year though and its a good challenge. In 08 and 09 the market was full of good players between 65&85 who were really cheap but this time its so much more realistic, there's really a need to explore the loan system.

Still think the levels between world class and lower league players are really small, need to fix it so you can tell right away but its a good enough game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.