FIFA 11 News

Originals said:
hertsblue said:
Make it more realistic by the refs giving shocking decisions (optional)

They already do. When another player shoots then the balls gone and your player has already slide. He takes him out and gets a penalty. Does my head in everytime.

The linesmen should make some dodgy decisions but they are always perfect, even by a tiny bit does my head in but I guess it would be hard to do this as it would be done at random.

Linesmen make wrong decisions when you get called offside in YOUR OWN HALF!!! Arggh!

best place to be,

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-11-ng-first-impressions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa ... pressions/</a>

FIFA is the only game I seem to return to play these days

Every other game is a recycled First person shooter or a tedious 'sandbox adventure' game

I miss platform games..

ono said:
I've seen a gameplay video for PES 11. It looks insane.

Both Konami and EA need a kick up the arse.

EA have the most problems imo. Player positioning is shocking, as is the speed of the game and the non-existent midfield.

Like i said in a different thread, i'm still playing PES 6. Hasn't been topped yet imo.

I completely agree. Still the most playable football game since Striker!!

elliottrobo said:
I hate when you sign a player on manager mode and they automatically get the number 2 shirt!! GRRRR
haha yeah, when i was milan i had quaqliarella as my number 2 for like 3 seasons, couldnt be bothered changing it

Who else thinks the rating thing on Be a pro is crap? And it's crap you only play league games! And players stop running just before you're about to do a through ball!!!

I think i'm going to try PES this year, the gameplay video looks top, they've apparently taken away lots of AI (something that completely ruins FIFA) so you'll be able to do what you're trying to do rather than the CPU constantly putting your pass into the direction of a defender when youre striker is easily through.

Plus i hate the touches the players take on FIFA, really un natural.

I think PES graphics look bett this year, not sure about animation though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.